Sentencedict.com random good picture
3. He was miserable all the time and rows would start over petty things.
4. He was a lonely, miserable wretch.
5. What's more miserable than discontent?
6. I have had a miserable life.
7. His miserable manner cast a cloud over the whole proceedings.
8. I've been so miserable since Patrick left me.
9. She knows how to make life miserable for her employees.
10. We were cold, wet and thoroughly miserable.
11. My life would be miserable without you.
12. We have led a miserable life.
13. She's miserable living on her own.
14. She looked rather strained and miserable.
15. They eke out a miserable existence in cardboard shacks.
16. They turned out to be miserable.
17. He racked off a miserable story.
18. The miserable scene was revived in my mind.
19. They ended by making themselves miserable.
20. I saw Margaret this morning looking as miserable as sin.
21. It was a miserable grey day.
22. He was born in a miserable family.
23. The team gave a miserable performance.
24. Why do you make yourself miserable by taking on too much work?
25. They endured hours of backbreaking work in miserable conditions.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Oh, buck up for heaven's sake, Anthony! I'm sick of looking at your miserable face.
27. We mustn't fear daylight just because it almost always illuminates a miserable world.
28. I took a series of badly paid secretarial jobs which made me really miserable.
29. Other people's fairy tales always is romantic, but my fairy tale but never be miserable.
30. All in all, it had been one of the most miserable days of Henry's life.
More similar words: vulnerable, preferable, considerable, adorable, bearable, comparable, favorable, considerably, unfavorable, premise, promise, adviser, compromise, eraser, able, cable, table, permissible, notable, usable, enable, unable, gabled, tableau, be able to, affable, capable, vegetable, reliable, disabled.