Random good picture Not show
2. Her charming face was framed with raven hair.
3. Some people believe the raven is a portent of death.
4. Her pale face was framed by raven locks.
5. A raven had landed on the fish and was pecking out its eye.
6. A raven swooped down from its perch in the rafters and dived at the wizard, talons open and gleaming.
7. We met at Raven Square, Welshpool in time for the 12 o'clock train.
8. Raven ran a weekly class on the New Testament.
9. Paula Grey, a raven haired girl in her early thirties with strong bone structure, had just entered the office.
10. Left: the Raven range includes breakfasts, lunches and diners.
11. I preferred the raven, that black leaf torn from the dark forest.
12. A raven protected the holy corpse from predators until nightfall, when his fellow Christians were able to retrieve his body.
13. Robert D.. Raven is the salt of the earth.
14. A bluejay was there, too, and a raven gave its deep rasping territorial calls.
15. Raven Arms was born, specializing in a. 25 caliber gun George Jennings designed.
16. Raven is an impeccable strategist with a soothing, efficient style.
17. Within the firm and out, Raven has been a force for enhancing social responsibility within the law.http://sentencedict.com
18. It was raven black and the hair was entwined with a slim rope of gold thread and opals.
19. In her early thirties, her raven black hair gleamed in the overhead light.
20. A raven flaps aimlessly across the scene, and white-throated swifts swoop past in violent arcs.
21. The raven was determined to fend off any potential threat and maintain its fiefdom of Edge Wood.
22. Outside, a raven cawed.
23. Birds heard: hermit thrush, Nashville and chestnut-sided warblers, red-eyed vireo, raven.
24. Had Gabriel publicly insulted him in his cups one night in the Raven, fatally offending that pompous conceit?
25. She was thin, a small seven-year-old, with two thick plaits of raven black caught in blue toggles.
26. Then it started on Cumbrian limestone, blossomed to Lakeland quarries and so, finally, to Raven Crag.
27. I would be very pleased to show anyone my dossier of material on the Raven.
28. And I must say I was surprised to see your chapter on the Raven.
29. During the day, customers had told her about the strange woman's appearance at the Raven.
30. Second, it has nothing in common with known paintings by Raven.
More similar words: craven, ravenous, graveness, contravene, contravention, grave, brave, crave, travel, gravely, unravel, bravery, bravely, traveler, depraved, engraved, travesty, traverse, traveled, travelled, graveyard, haven, avenue, heaven, avenge, travel agency, heavens, scavenge, scavenging, move heaven and earth.