1. The kidnappers were demanding a ransom of $250,000.
2. They demanded a huge ransom for the return of the little girl whom they had kidnapped.
3. She was kidnapped and held for ransom.
4. Her kidnapper successfully extorted a ￡175,000 ransom for her release.
5. The government refused to pay the ransom .
6. The company refused to be held to ransom by the union.
7. The kidnappers levied a ransom on the child's parents.
8. If you pay the ransom, you may be signing your son's death warrant.
9. They are refusing to pay ransom for her release.
10. The kidnappers demanded a ransom of ￡40 000 from his family.
11. The government says it is being held to ransom by the actions of terrorist groups.
12. A ransom demand has been made for the kidnapped racehorse.
13. He was released on payment of the ransom.
14. There has still been no ransom demand.
15. That diamond necklace must have cost a king's ransom.
16. The kidnappers exacted a ransom of 10000 from the family.
17. He paid the terrorist a ransom of 50000 for his kidnapped son.http://sentencedict.com
18. They have to pay a large ransom.
19. His daughter was kidnapped and held for ransom.
20. Her kidnapper extorted a ￡175,000 ransom for her release.
21. The gang held the racehorse to/for ransom.
22. The kidnappers are demanding a ransom of $1 million.
23. The ransom must proportion the losses we have borne.
24. The police caught the terrorist who tried to abduct the girl for ransom.
25. A band of renegades had captured the prince and were holding him to ransom.
26. He has accused the nurses of holding the government to ransom by threatening to strike.
27. Unison and the other unions have the power to hold the Government to ransom.
28. The rich man was asked to pay a high ransom for his daughter who was taken away by criminals.
29. He is charged with kidnapping a businessman last year and holding him for ransom.
30. They are holding her prisoner and demanding a large ransom.
More similar words: hansom, winsome, insomnia, insomniac, by means of, by fair means or foul, transit, transfer, transform, transmit, transfuse, transmute, translate, transpire, transport, transient, transcend, transpose, transplant, transfixed, transparent, transcribe, transgress, transience, transition, transcript, transparency, translucent, transgender, transmitted.