Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The garden was a haven from the noise and bustle of the city.
2. The aim is to create a safe haven for the thousands of refugees.
3. The river banks are a haven for wildlife.
4. The wood is a haven for wildlife.
5. The island is a haven for tax exiles.
6. The gigantic natural harbour of Poole is a haven for boats.
7. I had roomed with him in New Haven when we were both at Yale Law School.
8. The library is a haven of peace and quiet.
9. The hotel is a haven of peace and tranquillity.
10. They were living in a safe haven away from the fighting.
11. The party was a haven of quiet amid the noise and bustle of the streets outside.
12. The island is a popular tax haven for the very rich.
13. The area has become a haven for people tired of the hectic pace of city life.
14. Some Democrats support granting the Haitians temporary safe haven in the US.
15. The Prime Minister wanted to create a safe haven for the refugees.
16. The hotel offers a haven of peace and serenity away from the bustle of the city.
17. The island is a haven of peace and tranquillity.
18. Terrorists will not find a safe haven here.
19. The hotel is a haven of peace and tranquility.
20. The camp offers a haven to refugees.
21. This house is a haven of peace compared with ours.
22. New tax havens New locations are continually being attracted to the role of tax haven.
23. A survivor, Nathan hunts for a safe haven.
24. The Falkirk and Milford Haven branches also made steady progress, increasing their market share in the onshore petrochemical industry.
25. Those who begrudge these people a safe haven should remember that these refugees are ordinary people like them.
26. The womb is the ultimate safe haven and the ultimate symbol of care and nurture.http://Sentencedict.com
27. The bond market, a favorite safe haven during the markets tumult, lost its gloss as equities showed signs of life.
28. In the middle of the city, this garden is a haven of tranquillity.
29. As long as the UN soldiers were present, the city was regarded as a safe haven for the refugees.
30. And some clues emerged to the motives of the group that seemed focused on reaching for an extraterrestrial haven.