Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The actual manner in which these processes occur and/or co-operate is the subject of much debate within the psycho-linguistic community.
(2) It is also motivated by psycholinguistic evidence, although we make no claims of psychological reality for the model.
(3) Only by uncovering the precise underlying psycholinguistic deficit can therapy be properly targeted.
(4) Toward a Realization of Psycholinguistic Principles in the ESL Reading Class.
(5) This paper aims at studying bilingual teaching from psycholinguistic perspective by employing some principles in children language acquisition.
(6) Based on the psycholinguistic theory, this paper explores the nature and the phenomena of language deviance, and the constraints of context and cognition on language deviance.
(7) Sentence processing is an important issue in psycholinguistic research, which focuses on factors related to sentence processing.
(8) Sentence processing is an important issue in psycholinguistic research, with attachment ambiguity processing as its focus.
(9) The description of speech and language difficulties which draws on recent psycholinguistic research will be referred to as the process of assessment.
(10) The proposed research will involve the study of the processing of speech, in order to capture psycholinguistic data.
(11) Similarly the scientific accounts of children's language development involve consideration of the nature of bilingualism in psycholinguistic terms.
(12) It asks us to design activities and tasks in communicative classes obeying the psycholinguistic processes in foreign language learning to promote optimal input, central processing and output.
(13) This paper presents a personal view of language teaching and language learning from cognitive perspective and psycholinguistic perspective.
(14) Spoken language production is an important research area in current psycholinguistic field.
(15) The constraints on first language transfer are explored from the perspectives of linguistic, social[sentencedict.com], and psycholinguistic factors.
(16) Methodologically, this research is done on the basis of psycholinguistic theory and with the aid of data from two corpora.
(17) The book covers a range of areas of second language research including sociolinguistic, psycholinguistic , and linguistic perspectives.
(18) This thesis is a tentative probe into foreign language teaching, by making use of some up-to-date psycholinguistic evidence and theories, trying to link theory into practice.
(19) Furthermore, great emphasis has been laid on innovation in Russia's psycholinguistic study, which deserves our rethinking.
(20) In this paper, a selective and evaluative review of research on generative grammar is offered, mainly from the psycholinguistic point of view.
(21) This essay analyses the main causes about the students' poor listening ability from the view of psycholinguistic .
(22) The study of bilingual mental lexicon has now been a major concern in second language acquisition and psycholinguistic research.
(23) We conduct the study on the basis of cognitive, psycholinguistic and pedagogical theories(Sentencedict.com), combining the theories with years of teaching practice.
(24) In this paper we study the said phenomena not only from a purely linguistic perspective, but also from a psycholinguistic and a sociolinguistic one.
(25) Under the terms of linguistics, there are the grammatical perspective, the sociolinguistic perspective, the psycholinguistic perspective and the conversational analysis perspective.
(26) Sentence comprehension, an important part of language comprehension, has always been a focus in psycholinguistic researches.
(27) This article explores the cognition of the words, sentence ambiguity and cognition process in the adult language processing from a psycholinguistic point of view.
More similar words: linguistic, linguistics, psychologist, linguist, psychology, distinguish, distinguishing, distinguished, psychotic, psychological, psychologically, undistinguished, distinguishable, psychosomatic, indistinguishable, undistinguishable, psychoanalytic, neuropsychological, psycho, psychosis, psychopath, psychogenic, psychotherapy, holistic, psychotropic, psychopathic, psychoanalyst, psychoanalysis, psychiatrist, extinguish.