Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. No one, however, sought neuropsychological consultation or reviewed Lezak's book describing our methods.
2. Neuropsychological test had better sensitivity and specificity in diagnosing problem children.
3. Neuropsychological assessment is one of the most important parts of modern neuropsychology .
4. Among the 42 neuropsychological outcomes, we detected only a few significant associations with exposure to mercury from thimerosal .
5. Objective To investigate the neuropsychological impairment of children with electrical status epilepticus during sleep ( ESES ).
6. However, aspects of neuropsychological patients with complications may have serious cognitive impairment, in particular the decline in memory to a serious decline in quality of life.
7. Neuropsychological testing revealed some difficulty with picture completion tasks, but the WAIS - R was normal.
8. The prevalence and neuropsychological profile of PD-MCI were thought to correlate with the dominating side and subtype of Parkinsonian symptoms.
9. This paper reviewed the neuropsychological study of the self,[Sentencedict.com] and showed how a neuropsychological approach can contribute to our understanding of the mental representation of self.
10. This thesis firstly introduces neuropsychological model in study on Neolithic spiral pattern of North China, and endeavors to reveal the implication of shamanism in Chinese prehistoric culture.
11. Neuropsychological studies on echolalia revealed that a sparing of 'the speech area' is a necessary prerequisite for echolalia to occur.
12. Sophisticated - and - paper and neuropsychological tests to assess recovery from anesthesia are reserved solely for research purposes.
13. Neuropsychological studies of number processing indicated that this representation is distributed in the two hemispheres and its dominant site points to inferior parietal cortex.
14. Objective To explore the neuropsychological and clinical characters of amnestic mild cognitive impairment(MCI) and search the risk factor of MCI.
15. To analysis the neuropsychological characteristics of different subtypes of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ( ADHD ).
16. Objective To discuss and summarize the neuropsychological disorders of thalamic lesions.
17. Objective To explore the neuropsychological differences between minimally invasive puncture treatment and conservative treatment of basal ganglion region hemorrhage.
18. Neuropsychological Neurology: The Neurocognitive Impairments of Neurological Disorders.
19. Objective : To approach the cognitive function and the correlation between neuropsychological test and event - related potential P 300.
20. One alternative hypothesis is that the "ghost experience" is caused by the interaction of some infrequent/sporadic, external stimuli with an individual's neuropsychological makeup.
21. The aim of this study was to determine if there were focal cortical abnormalities in juvenile myoclonic epilepsy (JME) using neuropsychological investigations and MRI.
22. Conclusion The clinical manifestation of tuberothalamic artery infarction patients are mainly neuropsychological disorders.
23. Furthermore, the factors that might affect the reliability and validity in neuropsychological assessment are discussed.
24. This pattern was not associated with frontal lobe dysfunction on neuropsychological testing.
25. Method A case control study was carried out using the Cognitive Laterality Battery(CLB) of neuropsychological test, based on 26 diagnosed right cerebral hemisphere tumor patients.
26. METHODS A case control study was carried out using the cognitive laterality battery of neuropsychological test (CLB), based on 17 diagnosed left frontal tumor patients.
More similar words: psychological, psychologically, psychologist, psychology, pathological, ornithological, neurologist, theological, ecological, biological, geological, theologically, ideological, technological, toxicological, entomological, chronological, archeological, terminological, meteorological, technologically, chronological age, psychical, neurology, chronological order, neurobiology, ecological succession, logical, logically, illogical.