Random good picture Not show
1. When pneumothorax occurs temporally with menstrual cycles, catamenial pneumothorax should be suspected.
2. Conclusion Operation for Spontaneous pneumothorax can decrease death rate and recurrent.
3. Conclusion Pneumomediastinum or pneumothorax is mainly caused by the intrapulmonary hyper - pressure and fracture of pulmonary bubbles.
4. Chronic obstructive pulmonary emphysema; Elderly; Spontaneous pneumothorax.
5. Injuries that may acutely impair ventilation are tension pneumothorax, flail chest with pulmonary contusion, massive hemothorax, and open pneumothorax.
6. Chest X-ray on admission revealed pneumothorax on the right lung , multiple fibronodular lesions over bilateral lung fields , and egg-shell type lymphadenopathy at hili .
7. Methods chnical date of 48 double spontaneous pneumothorax was analysised.
8. The patient suffering from spontaneous pneumothorax recently or received pneumoencephalography (PEG) of the nervous system.
9. Pneumothorax due to electrical burn injury.
10. Results Pneumothorax occurred at 9 (19.6%) of 46 patients and that occurred at 4 (44.4%) of 9 emphysematous patients. Among them 2 necessitated chest drainage tube placement.
11. Simple pneumothorax or hemothorax , fractured ribs, and pulmonary contusion may compromise ventilation to a lesser degree and are usually identified in the secondary survey.
12. Objective To cure various clinical manifestation of spontaneous pneumothorax ( SP ) through various measures.
13. We also can find pneumothorax, hydropneumothorax, mediastinal emphysema, subcutaneous emphysema, fracture of costal bone.
14. Conclusion For the treatment of spontaneous pneumothorax and emphysematous bullae, VATS or with minimally invasive incision is in the first place.
15. Tension pneumothorax should be immediately decompressed a catheter inserted into the second intercostal space, midclavicular line.
16. Herniation of abdominal viscera into the thorax following traumatic diaphragmatic rupture can simulate acute tension pneumothorax.
17. Objective To study the method and experience of treatment of spontaneous pneumothorax and emphysematous bullae with video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery(VATS).
18. Objective To investigate the diagnostic value of thoracic CT and X-ray plain film in giant bulla and its differential diagnosis with pneumothorax.
19. Objective To investigate the cause, development mechanism and utility treatment of thoracic cavity hemorrhoea after the closed drainage for spontaneous pneumothorax.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Complicated traumatic wet lung 96 cases, pulmonary laceration 24 cases, bronchofragmentation 7 cases, tension pneumothorax 15 cases.
21. Objectives To explore a simple and effective means to treat spontaneity pneumothorax.
22. Objective Discuss the concerned problems with the method of thoracic cavity closed drainage while treating hurt patients suffering from haemothorax and pneumothorax .
23. Decreased breath sounds may be noted with a pleural effusion, COPD, atelectasis and pneumothorax.
24. The ligation of the intercostal artery and the temporary artificial pneumothorax to prevent the pulmonary injury can reduce cardiovascular dysfunction in the early period of the wound.
25. Conclusions VATS is a safe, effective and mini-invasive way to treat spontaneous pneumothorax and hemopneumothorax.
26. This article reported 1 example particularity chronic blocking pulmonary emphysema concurrent spontaneous pneumothorax case.
27. Objective To investigate clinical characters, treatment and prognosis of spontaneous pneumothorax.
28. Conclusion:Video- assisted thoracoscope is a reasonable selection in treating spontaneous pneumothorax.
29. If pleura breaks, pleural cavity will be open to atmosphere and air will enter pleural cavity . This is called pneumothorax.
30. CONCLUTIONS:VATS is a safe, effective and mini-invasive way to treat spontaneous pneumothorax and hemopneumothorax.
More similar words: hemothorax, hydrothorax, pneumonia, pneumonitis, pneumococcal, lobar pneumonia, bronchopneumonia, thorax, pneumatic, pneumatosis, plethora, thoracic, thoracotomy, thoracentesis, thoracic cavity, borax, perineum, peritoneum, major axis, No rose without a thorn, orthopnea, humoral, motor neuron, moth, mother, smother, motherly, mothball, motherland, smothered.