Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. No severe complications such as infection, excessive bleeding, hemothorax, aeroembolism, needle track implantation metastasis occurred.
2. Simple pneumothorax or hemothorax , fractured ribs, and pulmonary contusion may compromise ventilation to a lesser degree and are usually identified in the secondary survey.
3. It is also reliable to diagnose non-traumatic hemothorax by chest CT.
4. Echocardiography revealed massive right hemothorax which severely compressed the right atrium and right ventricle.
5. Traumatic hemothorax is common after traffic accident. However, the association of massive traumatic hemothorax and thoracic vertebral fracture has been rarely reported.
6. Treatment of patients with pneumothorax and hemothorax is mainly by insertion of a chest tube.
7. Objective To sum up clinical experience of open hemothorax .
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Postoperative complications included pneumothorax, hemothorax , stress bleeding of digestive tract, and coincidental infections.
9. Traumatic hemothorax caused by a ruptured mediastinal schwannoma is rare.
10. Hemothorax: accumulation of blood the pleural cavity thethe lungs and the walls of the chest.
11. Hemothorax is a rare complication from damage to adjacent vasculature, such as an intercostals or internal mammary artery.
12. This experiment study is about the changes of the hematologic parameters, coagulatory function and contamination of blood in pleural space from canine closed hemothorax and hemopneumothorax model.
13. Injuries that may acutely impair ventilation are tension pneumothorax, flail chest with pulmonary contusion, massive hemothorax, and open pneumothorax.
14. To investigate diagnosis, causes and treatment of traumatic clotted hemothorax.
15. No complication occurred. Conclusions VATS in the management of traumatic hemothorax is safe, effective and minimally invasive,(sentencedict.com) with a relatively short operation time and quick recovery.
16. However, these approaches require pleural dissection and are associated with well-documented morbidities, including hemothorax, and pneumonia.
17. Rusults The postoperative mortality was 3 cases, there were 18 cases complicated with lung infection, 15 with arrhythmia, 5 with respiratory failure, 3 with hemothorax, 1 with bronchopleural fistula.
18. Objective: To summarize the experience of treatment of traumatic hemothorax.
19. Objective To evaluate the application of video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS) in the treatment of traumatic hemothorax.
20. To investigate diagnosis, causes and treatment of traumatic clotted hemothorax (TCHT).
21. The right lung is atelectatic and floating in bloody fluid filling the right chest cavity as a consequence of trauma. This is a hemothorax.
22. They consisted of 12 with spontaneous hemopneumothorax, 21 with traumatic hemothorax and 1 with hemothorax after thoracotomy.
23. Objective:To study pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of 32 patients with delayed hemothorax of trauma.
24. Objective:To study the value of detecting the extrapleural hematoma in the evaluation of rib fracture and hemothorax.
More similar words: hydrothorax, thorax, behemoth, chemotherapy, chemotaxis, plethora, thoracic, surrogate mother, thoracotomy, thoracentesis, thoracic cavity, borax, the man in the moon, major axis, No rose without a thorn, emote, mother, moth, demote, remote, smother, demotic, emotion, emotive, demotion, remotely, emoticon, motherly, the more, emotional.