Random good picture Not show
1. The left arm bones were under the thorax.
2. The study was published in Thorax online.
3. Herniation of abdominal viscera into the thorax following traumatic diaphragmatic rupture can simulate acute tension pneumothorax.
4. Methods The battlefield thorax close drainage equipment manufactured by our hospital, consisted of unilateral valve, C-shaped puncture needle, and silica gel drainage tube for operation.
5. The head, the thorax and the tail comprise the trumsverse segmentation.
6. Pictures showing the peritoneal pseudocyst inside the thorax.
7. Complication has pneumonic, thorax to accumulate arthralgia of sex of lymph node enlargement of door of fluid, lung, encephalitis, defer, cardiac muscle phlogistic, glossitis.
8. Lateral thorax impact caused serious results than frontal thorax impact. Lateral thorax impact often led to ascending aorta damage, rib fracture and liver damage.
9. The classification of Lepidoptera needs comparison of head, thorax and abdomen.
10. Objective To explore the curative effect of battlefield thorax close drainage equipment on traumatic hemopneumothorax.
11. The other bones were more or less in a confused mass below the thorax.
12. The Ventral Nerve-Cord consists of a series of ganglia lying on the floor of the thorax and abdomen.
13. The indirect muscles are usually the largest in the body[Sentence dictionary], and are attached to the thorax and not to the wing-bases.
14. In female flowers, the flies are wedged in tightly, the thorax pollen being rubbed off on to the stigma.
15. They were beautiful creatures with red legs, black head and thorax, and black white-ringed antennae.
16. The females lay eggs in early summer and carry them around in a special brood pouch on the underside of the thorax.
17. They come down on to the ground and immediately their wings break off close to the thorax.
18. Cicadas have circular eardrums on either side of the thorax.
19. Objective To discuss the application of CT fluoroscopy and Pinpoint guided percutaneous transthoracic biopsy in thorax.
20. Agreement with CT measurements was highest for the measurements on posteroanterior thorax radiographs.
21. There were 41 lesions . The commonest site was thorax and spine.
22. The rectus abdominis at the level of xyphoid was supplied by a branch came from inferoir thorax artery, which diverged epigastric vessels at the same time.
23. Interventionalists traditionally have been more comfortable with CT guidance for biopsies, particularly in the thorax.
24. The sites of CT guided biopsy and therapy included the thorax, abdomen, musculoskeletal system and brain.
25. METHODS Suction of sputum on time and enough moisture of air way, physical therapy of thorax, oral cavity hygiene care, aseptic isolation and nutritional support etc were provided.
26. Our results suggest determining proportional length differences by taking a posteroanterior thorax radiograph.
27. It is brownish - black. Its head hides under its thorax.
28. This table is suitable for surgical procedures of the head, neck, thorax and abdomen, and extremities as well as for gynaecological, oto- rhino - laryngological and orthopaedics operations.
29. Dual tracks of light from luminous spots, one on each side of the thorax, chronicle the movements of a click beetle on a leaf in Jamaica.
30. Remove or raise gown, avoiding unnecessary exposure and providing full visibility of thorax.
More similar words: plethora, thorn, thorny, author, thorough, hawthorn, coauthor, authority, authorize, authoress, anaphora, thoroughly, authorities, unauthorized, authoritative, authoritarian, authorization, authoritarianism, dyspraxia, thou, whore, whorl, horn, those, chord, abhor, chore, short, horde, horny.