Random good picture Not show
1. The office is a menagerie of egotists and sycophants.
2. A whole menagerie came to life to see, but more importantly to help, Emily play.
3. Isadora arrived with her menagerie of admirers.
4. Despite the menagerie of insects, there are no bugs in this game.
5. The crucified menagerie was alive at the beginning of the installation.
6. The glasses menagerie I suppose I was ten when the school said I couldn't see.
7. Peckham Fair, south London fair and menagerie of ancient origin, abolished in 1827 after becoming a nuisance.
8. But it did include a menagerie of animated characters that crept around the computer screen when the program was running.
9. The whole menagerie produced just a single litter.
10. From his ever-changing complexion to his personal menagerie and private amusement park, Jackson has long cultivated an aura of eccentricity.
11. Leverich also staged "The Glass Menagerie" here.
12. When one of her menagerie died, Diana dutifully performed a burial ceremony.
13. Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie?
14. The early Meissen menagerie of life-size[sentencedict.com], hard-paste creatures on view in Dresden is a breathtaking example of what the porcelain inventors achieved.
15. This whole galaxy menagerie is seen through the faint nebular glow of the Integrated Flux Nebula, a little studied complex of diffuse gas and dust clouds in our Milky Way Galaxy.
16. 1944-Tennessee Williams' play "The Glass Menagerie" was first performed publicly, at the Civic Theatre in Chicago.
17. The newfound vents are home to a menagerie of creatures adapted to darkness and crushing water pressures, species that thrive despite waters volcanically heated to near boiling.
18. In The Crass Menagerie he says that he's gotten criticism for his smoking, as people seem to believe he's glamorizing smoking (Pastis claims he's doing the exact opposite).
19. Menagerie , Laura Wingfield suffers severe inferiority complex caused by her physical disability.
20. He solved the Chelsi problem by having her noisily eaten by a Stygian panther in the lab menagerie.
21. Had Red Reg turned up here, one felt certain they would have set the whole menagerie on him.
22. Squirrel monkeys, capybara, Gambian pouch rats, scorpions, Butterfly Peacock fish, a menagerie of parakeets, the list goes on, and on and on.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Well, he certainly must have strained himself to get this menagerie together.
24. Here and there one still finds the remnants of a menagerie, a plate covered with figures.
25. He is the most curmudgeonly character in a star-studded Disney menagerie that includes Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Goofy and Pluto.
26. Considered as Tennessee Williams' first well-known book as well as the masterpiece in American drama history, The Glass Menagerie received wide attention from the critics.
27. Another piece, "Pka Kolab Khiev" (Blue Roses), explores the sweet but lonely character of Laura from American playwright Tennessee Williams' seminal work, The Glass Menagerie.
28. Scientists have been altering DNA a generation, producing a menagerie of genetically engineered plants and animals.
29. Sabu and Thriller were part of Michael Jackson's animal menagerie.
30. With its gaping maw, hairless body and eyes that sit high on its head, the semiaquatic hippo is one of the most distinctive members of Africa's mammalian menagerie.
More similar words: teenager, teenage, manager, management, manage, managed, series, eager, imagery, experience, a series of, experienced, heritage, experiment, experimental, engagement, commencement, amendment, managing, arena, enact, Senate, enable, penance, penalty, senator, scenario, bigger, German, singer.