Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. An orchiectomy was performed, and a 10×8×6 - cm mass , encapsulated within the tunica vaginalis, was resected.
2. Results 57 patients given bilateral orchiectomy combined with antiandrogen drug flutamide, 1treated with drug castration, 1 treated with stilbestrol and 2 radiotherapy was given.
3. Orchiectomy has been used for years to slow or stop the growth and spread of prostate cancer.
4. Removing a man's testicles (orchiectomy) is an effective way to shut off production of this hormone without the need for daily medications.
5. Patients undergoing orchiectomy should be offered the option to receive a testicular prosthesis implantation.
6. Conclusions Bilateral orchiectomy for incidental prostatic carcinoma might improve the patients survival rate.
7. Combined therapy, including radical orchiectomy (RO), retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (RPLND) and chemotherapy, was given.
8. Retroperitoneal lymph node dissection after radical inguinal orchiectomy is unnecessary in patients without CT evidence of nodal involvement.
9. Bilateral orchiectomy was performed in 16 cases and hormonal treatment in 6 cases.
10. In our case, preoperative imaging findings provided information to the surgeons to attempt testis-sparing surgery instead of orchiectomy .
11. Objective:To evaluate the operation method and clinical value of traditional orchiectomy,(sentencedict.com/orchiectomy.html) subcapsular orchiectomy and epididymal-sparing orchiectomy.
12. Local recurrences were noted after previous wide excisions, and then radical orchiectomy and excision of part of the scrotal wall were performed.
13. After ICPG wasdiagnosed, all cases were operated by bilateral orchiectomy.
14. Due to the benign nature of testicular adrenal rests and effective response to steroid replacement therapy, unnecessary testicular biopsy and orchiectomy should be avoided in these patients.
15. Early surgical correction is the only therapy and it can be undergone orchiectomy or orchiopexy according to the conditions of the ectopic testes.
16. Simple orchiopexy was performed in four of them, and laparoscopic orchiectomy was do, ie smoothly in the other two due to severely hypo plastic changes of the testes and the ages of the patients.
17. Awareness of the MRI features of the fibrous pseudotumor is important and could prevent unnecessary orchiectomy .
18. Methods 28 cases of incidental adenocarcinoma of prostate were retrospectively reviewed . Bilateral orchiectomy were performed in all of them after pathological examination.
19. Armstrong had surgery on his brain tumors, which were necrotic, and an orchiectomy to remove his diseased testicle.
More similar words: ectomy, vasectomy, lobectomy, bronchiectasis, myomectomy, cystectomy, iridectomy, cordectomy, mastectomy, nephrectomy, laminectomy, hepatectomy, keratectomy, embolectomy, oophorectomy, hysterectomy, rhytidectomy, appendectomy, tonsillectomy, lymphadenectomy, endarterectomy, cholecystectomy, hemorrhoidectomy, parathyroidectomy, Archie, orchid, kerchief, orchitis, scorching, handkerchief.