Random good picture Not show
1. Some of the obsequies that marked Chris Woodhead's passing spoke of his work to improve school standards.
2. On that soldier's obsequies the general award his wife a medal and a American flag.
3. Hundreds paid their last respects at his obsequies.
4. Fifteen minutes later, the journalists were composing their obsequies.
5. Once in the city, they even conducted obsequies for Him.
6. Finally, I analyse the relationship between folk obsequies ceremony and Suona music.
7. He also wished to leave because the nuns were still engaged in the obsequies preceding the funerals of their two dead colleagues.
8. She just hoped she would be spared a pressing invitation to his obsequies.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. The first care of the young bird as soon as fledged, and able to trust to his wings, is to perform the obsequies of his father.
10. In ancient China, monarchical power transfer was directly related to the late monarch's obsequies.
11. Groans and convulsions, and discolored face, and friends weeping, and blacks, and obsequies, and the like, show death terrible.
12. Moreover, he wishes to be alive and present at the obsequies.
13. Groans and, and discolored face, and friends, and blacks , and obsequies, and the, show death terrible.
14. The second part: I identify narration with discussion in order to introduce the main process of obsequies ceremony.
15. Groans and convulsions, and a discoloured face, and friends weeping, and blacks, and obsequies, and the like, show death terrible.
16. The main threads of it is the process of obsequies ceremony.
More similar words: obsequious, subsequent, acquiesce, quiescent, subsequence, subsequently, acquiescence, obsess, observe, quiet, observer, obsessed, observed, sequel, obsession, observant, quieten, quietus, quietly, observable, sequence, observation, observatory, sequester, sequential, montesquieu, disquietude, consequence, consequently, in consequence.