Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) This event, widely known as the Manchurian Incident, preceded the Second Sino-Japanese war by some six years.
2) The density of Manchurian linden and the tree - crown - nesting birds shows the conspicuous negative correlation.
3) We are in close contact with the Manchurian troops in Sueiyuan province.
4) These cats are also known as the Manchurian or Korean tiger.
5) This front far outstripped the more publicized Manchurian front and soon became of nationwide importance.
6) Yeah. I know what the Manchurian Candidate is , yeah.
7) From then on, Manchurian appeared on horizontal board of City.
8) They saved these officials from the Manchurian people and returned them safely to Chiang.
9) The inscription is in four languages - Han, Manchurian, Mongolian and Tibetan.
10) Methods Fruit of Brucea, Herb of Manchurian Wildginge, Zedoray were identified by TLC method.
11) The soldiers of Chiang Kai - shekon Manchurian soil notany longer to fight.
12) Manchu dynasty was different, it relied on the Manchurian military and manchurian bureaucrats bloc.
13) They began to fraternize with the Manchurian people and then with the 8 th Route Army.
14) Some aging higher officers inherited from the Manchurian days were sacked.
15) Why did Japan engineer the Manchurian Incident and then launch the Sino - Japanese War?
16) The October Incident was linked to the Manchurian Incident, although it was poorly planned.
17) Selecting site is in the first condition in the way to Manchurian ash mixed plantation.
18) Lao She ( 1899 - 1966 ) , originally known as Shu Qingchun,(http://sentencedict.com/manchurian.html) was from a Manchurian family in Beijing.
19) Long gown, mandarin jacket and waistcoat were the typical Manchurian clothes.
20) The class adviser of my father when he was in the elementary school was Manchurian.
More similar words: manchuria, presbyterian church, arthurian, anglican church, manchu, roman catholic church, luxuriance, mormon church, churchman, winston churchill, durian, luxuriant, luxuriantly, variance, indian chief, anchorman, at variance, manchester, ovarian cyst, mancunian, humanitarian, at variance with, branch manager, gregorian calendar, pedestrian crossing, churn, churl, humanitarianism, church, churn out.