Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He was a famous Protestant churchman, but I didn't like him.
2. He was an early Christian Churchman who reportedly helped young lovers.
3. Edward wanted to see his churchman right away.
4. He is as staunch a churchman at Oxford.
5. I am churchman, and don't understand these matters.
6. I am no churchman, and don't understand these matters.
7. Churchman Business School , we rate our success by rating the success of our graduates.
8. Rev. John Kao received Senior Churchman Award from Centre for Mentorship and Theological Reflection.
9. Sarah Churchman,[Sentence dictionary] director of student recruitment and diversity at PricewaterhouseCoopers agrees.
10. Career development Churchman Business School is composed of multiple stages.
More similar words: church mouse, as poor as a church mouse, roman catholic church, church, churchill, churchgoer, churchyard, coptic church, mormon church, anglican church, church service, church doctrine, catholic church, orthodox church, church of england, winston churchill, presbyterian church, eastern orthodox church, rich man, watchman, henchman, coachman, butter churn, branch manager, night watchman, manchuria, heimlich maneuver, drachma, sketch map, benchmark.