Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Henry Hyde, R-Ill., a longtime abortion opponent tapped by Dole to chair the committee crafting the official party platform.
(2) Big talker and longtime Tucsonan Martin Rivera will conduct a free workshop for those interested in the time-honored art of storytelling.
(3) His longtime friends describe his populist style as no political gimmick.
(4) A longtime breeder of champion bull mastiffs, Einstein is a smart, able, take-no-prisoners type of gal.
(5) Pesci and Glover are longtime chums who win a fishing vacation in Florida.
(6) His longtime sailboat, named Apogee in honor of his lunar Apollo flight, is for sale.
(7) The longtime congressman from Texas was cast as Democratic evil incarnate.
(8) Jack Lemmon, his longtime amateur partner, will be absent after 23 consecutive unsuccessful attempts to make the pro-am cut.
(9) Johnson, for example(sentencedict.com/longtime.html), was a longtime Mecham aide.
(10) Many longtime Internet users vow to stick with the lowest-priced provider, not the one with the biggest brand name.
(11) But Caster and several other longtime tenants begged that the building be spared because of its unusual neoclassical design and rare charm.
(12) Word comes from Boston that longtime coach and scout John Killilea died.
(13) Longtime residents recall seeing police cars overturned and set afire because the officers had dared tried to patrol here.
(14) Kuwata said Milken and Ellison are longtime friends and have discussed a variety of subjects on business, Kuwata said.
(15) Former longtime President Peter MacDonald is serving a 14-year federal prison sentence after being convicted of riot charges in 1992.
(16) The Martins, longtime Democratic activists, said Thurman arranged for them to give the tape to McDermott.
(17) Royals, a longtime commissioner, announced his resignation earlier this month.
(18) Johnson, a longtime aide to former Arizona Gov.
(19) Brown hired longtime aide Eleanor Johns as executive assistant to the mayor, and named campaign scheduler Whitney Schwartz as appointments secretary.
(20) Some are longtime adversaries from his home state of Arkansas, whose antipathy is as much personal as political.
(21) Chairman Charles Dolan moves close to realizing his longtime vision of mixing and matching sporting events on different levels of television.
(22) At the end of his life, Rustin turned politically conservative, alienating his friends and longtime union colleagues.
(23) Sansom's work will be continued by his son and longtime collaborator, Chip.
(24) In her 6 years at Payne, the membership has grown from 280 to 1, 240, said a longtime member.
(25) Since that time, Feinstein said she has tried to make amends with her longtime political ally and friend.
(26) Immigrants who made money often tried to slim down to appear to be longtime members of the aristocracy.
(27) Like many others joining the march, Cain has been a longtime fighter for civil rights.
(28) He settled in the Washington area in the late 1950s and was a longtime Hillcrest Heights resident.
(29) And there is nothing wrong with Clinton playing host to early and longtime backers of his own.
(30) An epiphany occurred a few nights ago during a telephone conversation with a longtime friend and union official in Santa Clara.
More similar words: belong to, long-term, from time to time, long, long., along, long for, prolong, all along, get along, time, long since, as long as, so long as, no longer, any longer, along with, alongside, long before, before long, on time, in time, at times, in no time, at no time, at a time, in the long run, get along with, meantime, each time.