Random good picture Not show
1. Leiden is very similar to Gouda and is generally sold in the same yellow paraffin wax coating.
2. He was educated at the University of Leiden between 1747 and 1749, and then entered the family's banking business.
3. Leiden, Convenient transportation, Complete business function, Warm homelike atmosphere, And the extraordinary honor!
4. Astronomers Ignas Snellen of Leiden Observatory in the Netherlands and colleagues have now demonstrated that such optical observations are feasible.
5. Islamic Architecture of Cairo: An Introduction. Leiden: E. J. Brill, 1989.
6. Before joining Nuffic he worked for Leiden University, the Ministry of Justice and tax inspector.
7. His birthplace in Leiden, 20 miles south, has naturally organized its own festivities.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
8. The institute was jointly founded by Leiden university Campus Den Haag and International Education Institute of Shandong University, .
9. Informed consent was obtained from each person and the protocol was approved by the ethics committee of Leiden University Hospital.
10. A talentless street musician in the Dutch town of Leiden got local people so upset by his awful saxophone playing that they got police to confiscate(13) his instrument.
11. Confucius Institute occupies a superior location and shares administrative and teaching resources with Leiden University Campus Den Haag.
12. Hunderte Millionen Menschen w ü rden unter den Folgen leiden.
13. But you can get off at Den Haag(The Hague)and take train from Den Haag to Leiden, it takes only 10 minutes.
14. The Book of Lights traces the spiritual quest of two rabbis, Gershon Loran and Arthur Leiden, through their seminary studies and separate paths in the secular world.
15. He was traveling in the Low Countries, and subsequently became acquainted with the Pilgrims' church in Leiden.
16. A talentless street musician in the Dutch town of Leiden got local people so upset by his awful saxophone playing that they got police to confiscate his instrument.
17. I finally arrive in the tulip capital of the Netherlands, Leiden, a 15th century textile city where 1)Rembrandt was born and learned how to paint.
More similar words: be identical with, positive identification, kaleidoscope, kaleidoscopic, cleidocranial, eider, sternocleidomastoid, seidel, eidetic, eiderdown, student residence, widen, maiden, evident, trident, incident, occident, strident, incidence, dividend, maidenly, widening, accident, evidence, identify, identity, wideness, resident, evidently, provident.