Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Our data show that the addition of lecithin shifts biliary cholesterol from the vesicular to the non-vesicular phase.
2. Increasing amounts of egg lecithin progressively prolonged the nucleation time.
3. The invention discloses a process for refining lecithin and cephalin from mixed bed ion exchange resin.
4. Thin-layer chromatographic analysis indicated the contents of lecithin and phosphatidyl ethanolamine in deteriorative phosphatide were reduced visibly.
5. Lecithin is an emulsifier that helps break down fats and cholesterol to maintain good cardiovascular health.
6. The author selects monoglyceride sucrose esters and lecithin to make a food emulsifying agent test.
7. Ingredients: refined arbutin, lecithin, cells whitening factor, papain, compound amino acid, dull tone inhibiting essence etc.
8. In addition, lecithin is an excellent food additives that has surface active function and can be used as emulsifying agent, humectant, dispersant, antioxidant and so on.
9. Lecithin Nearly always produced from soya beans, though be produced from eggs.
10. Lecithin may prove useful in alleviating the symptoms of Senile dementia, Alzheimer's disease and Tardive dyskinesia.
11. But many foods contain genetically modified soy lecithin , corn syrup and other products.
12. OBJECTIVE:To observe the relationship between the changes of lecithin cholesterol acyltransferase activity and lipid content in red blood cell membrane.
13. Nutrient-rich fish, which contains more protein, lecithin, a variety of fatty acids, a variety of minerals, multiple vitamins, and trace elements such as microglia .
14. Non-GMO modified cornstarch, seaweed, glycerin (vegetable), sorbitol, non-GMO lecithin, beeswax, purified water, high oleic safflower oil.
15. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that protects lecithin from oxidation, helping keep your blood vessels and heart in better shape.
16. Soybean phosphatide is main component in the lecithin, and an important substance in biochemistry.
17. The lecithin was hydrolyzed with phospholipase A into the lysolecithin and the degree of conversion was 80%.
18. The extraction of phosphatidylcholine (PC) from soybean lecithin with the mixed solvents of acetonitrile and lower alcohols has been studied experimentally.
19. Other Ingredients : Soy Lecithin Concentrate, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin.
20. Figure 4 shows the percentage of biliary cholesterol in the vesicular phase as a function of the amount of lecithin added.
21. In the present study the addition of increasing doses of egg lecithin to human and model biles progressively prolongs the nucleation time.
22. Ingredient: Bolivian uric acid, breast wooden fruit extraction, Hyaluronic acid, Lecithin.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. The pharmaceutical composition is prepared with the following raw materials according to a certain weight ratio: lecithin, taurine, flaxseed oil and vitamin E.
24. Sucrose, Glucose (corn) Pectin, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin, color added (annatto) and Fumaric Acid.
25. Other Ingredients : Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Soy Lecithin.
26. The effects of treating the miscella with a color adsorbent prior to evaporating the solvent from the oil, the conditions of degumming and degumming agents on the soybean lecithin color were reviewed.
27. Method The method of trituration -emulsification was used to evaluate the effect of factors of the formulation, such as lecithin, glycerol, soybean oil, temperature of trituration , stirring rate.
28. A simple method was developed for rapid, accurate determination of phosphatidyl choline in lecithin health foods.
29. OBJECTIVE:To observe the effects of compound phosphatide and soybean lecithin on serum lipid and myocardium matondialdehyde and sphygmus wave in hyperlipid rats.
30. At ground of the condition, we separate the phospholipids prepared by our method, after evaporated by freeze-dry machine, ultimately gain high-pure white lecithin, the final yield is 89.47%.
More similar words: within, writhing, within limits, have faith in, think nothing of it, with interest, within reason, within an ace of, within a stone's throw, have nothing to do with, have something to do with, through thick and thin, wheels within wheels, recite, reciter, recital, hither and thither, recitative, recitation, solecism, reciprocity, specificity, thin, thither, electricity, thing, think, things, thin out, nothing.