Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I like dogs in the abstract, but I can't bear this one.
2. She tried to abstract my attention from my work.
3. It's not a question of some abstract concept.
4. He is not in the least interested in abstract art.
5. Truth and beauty are abstract concepts.
6. They can abstract precious medicines from ordinary substances.
7. Abstract nouns are usually uncountable nouns in English.
8. Modern abstract art is outside my province.
9. It's possible to abstract the most important points from this long report.
10. Legal questions rarely exist in the abstract; they are based on real cases.
11. I have difficulty dealing with the abstract - let's discuss particular cases.
12. I'm just talking in the abstract now.
13. Human beings are the only creatures capable of abstract thought .
14. His painting went through both representational and abstract periods.
15. In the exhibition(sentencedict.com), abstract paintings are juxtaposed with shocking photographs.
16. His comments are just abstract theory and show little understanding of the realities of the situation.
17. Talking about crime in the abstract just isn't enough.
18. It's the abstract that is called system analysis.
19. He made an abstract of a long article.
20. Her ideas seem a little abstract.
21. She finds it difficult to grasp abstract concepts.
22. Consider the problem in the abstract.
23. Deanne Sokolin creates abstract, mournfully poetic black-and-white images of wrapped objects.
24. This debate is becoming too abstract - let's have some hard facts!
25. The research shows that pre-school children are capable of thinking in abstract terms.
26. By the age of seven, children are capable of thinking in abstract terms .
27. It is easier to think in concrete terms rather than in the abstract.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. We may talk of beautiful things but beauty itself is abstract.
29. Physics is the best example of a science which has developed strong, abstract theories.
30. The test has scores for verbal skills, mathematical skills, and abstract reasoning skills.
More similar words: distract, attract, contract, contractor, attraction, attractive, abstinence, obstreperous, trace, track, fraction, practice, interact, practical, track down, practically, in practice, strain, practitioner, interaction, out of practice, characterize, strategy, strategic, frustrate, characteristic, illustrate, straighten, constraint, transaction.