Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) In-line skating is classified as hazardous.
(2) In-line skating is not to be confused with roller skating.
(3) In-line skates are more maneuverable than regular roller skates.
(4) In this case four-cylinder, in-line, direct drive and air cooled.
(5) The city-funded complex will boast an in-line hockey arena, a soccer arena and a 20, 000-square-foot skate park.
(6) But in-line skates were a $ 700 million business and growing at 20 percent a year, Wakefield said.
(7) In-line skating and hockey are two of the fastest-growing sports in the country, trade associations report.
(8) And for applications that need extra durability, an in-line varnishing unit can be incorporated into the MOSS transfer machine.
(9) Economists in the Reuters poll were in-line with government forecasts, giving a median one-in-five chance of the economy dipping back into recession, the same as last month.
(10) For high-throughput printing applications, an in-line automated optical inspection (AOI) system is best because a printer inspection system will affect the overall print cycle time.
(11) In-line infrared water-measuring meter was calibrated with the dynamic measurand as the calibrating medium and the constant value of the cliosed samples with the gravimetry.
(12) In an In-Line Filter Holder setup, the light that passes through the filter is collimated.
(13) In-line or manifold mounted, featuring DIN plug-in solenoids with indicator lights, operate on lubricated or unlubricated air.
(14) This small, aluminum in-line filter is designed to provide protection for portable pneumatic hand tools.
(15) Product type dual in-line filter. System application high speed digital services.
(16) In-line or manifold mounted, featuring DIN plug-in solenoids with indicator lights, operate on lubricated or unlubricated air. more...
(17) If you have an in-line degasser , by all means use it(sentencedict.com), but it could be hard to justify adding one to an existing system because they are expensive.
(18) Is this the start of a winning streak for Destefani and his in-line powered Strega?
(19) One key difference between the message form and the plain form is that rdf:about is used to identify the issue resource, however, it is not declared in-line using an ID.
(20) This technique provides a simple approach for fabrication large-grained poly-Si during ELA and enhances the high yield during in-line large area flat panel displays fabrication using poly-Si TFTs.
(21) The high-capacity booster pump station for water conveyance used to be designed as in-line relay to keep on the water head. By this way it will be smaller space requirement and low investment.
(22) Derby Xia now is Hess a Fielder Special educational institution elementary student, in his throat in-line trachea ostomy breather pipe.
(23) The first patent ever taken out on a roller skate was for an in-line skate in 1819.
(24) The utility model belongs to the field of wire stretchers, in particular to an in-line type aluminum alloy wire stretcher drum.
(25) The algorithm has high operational efficiency, and it is easy to realize in in-line system.
(26) The hybrid integrated circuit is used to seal 24 chips in the DIP20 dual in-line ceramic package.
(27) So, I now have this unit test program unit test stock I originally did not make it a function, I had it in-line, and I realized that was really stupid, because I wanted to do it a lot of times.
(28) Three-piece is more costly, but is easier to disassemble and offers in-line repairability. Available in full- or standard-port balls.
(29) Besides direct injection and on-line SPE of urine and plasma samples, the direct injection and in-line processing of whole blood will be addressed.
(30) There's the canine unit and the equine unit and now police in car-congested Jakarta, where gridlock is legendary, have set up a new force to combat traffic jams -- the in-line skate unit.
More similar words: inline, in line, fall in line, mainline, main line, bin liner, in line with, stand in line, keep in line, in-line skate, chain link, online, on line, on-line, unlined, down line, open line, nonlinear, green line, manliness, ocean liner, hidden line, broken line, cleanliness, womanliness, heavenliness, slovenliness, uncleanliness, mason-dixon line, production line.