Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She hieroglyphed a letter to me.
2. In the Late Period, the hieroglyph of the bird was used to represent this deity directly.
3. Whabout word does this hieroglyph refer to?
4. Do you know how to write this beautiful hieroglyph?
5. Initially the patterns I used were hieroglyph like symbols. After a holiday in the Maldives the "face" patterns developed. The local fishes gave me endless inspiration.
6. Each picture, or hieroglyph, represents either an idea or a sound.
7. A hieroglyph , " said the rhetor, "is the name given to a symbol of some object, imperceptible to the senses and possessing qualities similar to those of the symbol.
8. Initially the patterns I used were hieroglyph like symbols.
9. But we have trouble-2 hieroglyph can mean 25 words in english, but length of string is only 2 symbols.
10. In the Chinese hieroglyph, the word "tie" consists of "thread" and "good luck".
11. Also, the hieroglyph for " king's son " can be translated as'son - in - law " or " grandfather "
12. The hair on them had been flattened by the sheets, making the tight curls into hieroglyphs on his skin.
13. The painting doors and windows, he replaced with Chinese characters(Sentence dictionary), the characters that function as a hieroglyph and charisma.
14. And archeologists think Linear A is related to the older hieroglyph system used by the ancient Egyptians.
15. And what about "B"?Well, according to the encyclopedia it first started out as an Egyptian hieroglyph for "house" (Wikipedia says it's a "floor plan" of a house).
16. In Dongba Paper Workshop, a minority person is showing writing hieroglyph. Lijiang, Yunnan, PRC.
17. What's more interesting is that the Dongba scriptures have preserved dance steps with the ancient hieroglyph Dongba characters.
18. Capricorn constellation is lying in the southwest sky of autumn at night, which shaped like a goat in ancient hieroglyph.
19. I was shocked to discover that the letter "A" had developed over the millenia from an Egyptian hieroglyph (picture symbol) for an ox head.
More similar words: hieroglyphics, imbroglio, cashier, derogate, derogative, derogatory, prerogative, apocryphal, bogle, google, holy place, apocalypse, ugly, thief, chief, shield, scraggly, seemingly, chiefly, achieve, wittingly, willingly, chiefdom, mischief, bier, grudgingly, unknowingly, fiery, groggy, unwittingly.