Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The woman began to gyrate to the music.
2. Interest rates began to gyrate up towards 20 per cent in 1980 and then down and up again.
3. He begins to gyrate and strip.
4. She had already begun to gyrate and deepen, before expanding like some mammoth top.
5. Economists were probably too busy watching markets gyrate to contemplate last month's big news in science.
6. Instead, currencies that used to gyrate sharply during stock selloffs such as the Thai baht, Malaysian ringgit and Indonesian rupiah have barely budged.
7. This article deals with the diversity of gyrate angle as well as the variations of equation coefficient in coordinate changes.
8. Gyrate The dancers gyrated wildly to the strong beat of the music.
9. As the global economy continues to gyrate , you'll hear more and more people calling for the Federal Reserve to either lower or raise interest rates.
10. You can't gyrate your hips, bend over backwards, dip your partner, or do any other fancy (and calorie burning) dance moves if you can't control your core muscles.
11. The motion would make him gyrate out of control.
12. Lulled by a canned anthem, people rotate, debate, checkmate, gyrate and truncate.
13. Nutrition support of children and adults with a urea cycle disorder, gyrate atrophy of the choroid and retina, or HHH syndrome.
14. Conclusions The method of the expanded scalp flap is good and effective treatment for the cutis verticis gyrate.
15. In this paper, we theoretically demonstrate the Gyrator is a kind of transmission element, and it has behaviour to gyrate impe-dandce. Finally, we find that the Gyrator is realized by Hall effect.
16. By the launch site, hordes of shirtless and bikini-clad Western tourists gyrate to deafening techno music, as others hurtle into the river from rickety wooden platforms three stories high.
17. Nutrition support of infants and toddlers with a urea cycle disorder, gyrate atrophy of the choroid and retina, or HHH syndrome.
18. The rotation of each group of wheels is implemented with valve controlled hydraulic cylinder which revolves the gyrate bearing through mechanical linkage.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
19. Governments and centralbanks must strive to re-establish credibility, he said, even as marketsshake and gyrate.
20. Neave and colleagues couldn't just round up a bunch of men and ask them to gyrate in front of women, however.
21. In postmortems, the researchers found evidence of neuron growth in the dentate gyrate .
22. You can see the beginnings of this today as stock markets around the world gyrate.
23. Cases of electric people date back to 1786, the most famous of which is that of 14 year old Angelique Cottin, whose presence caused compass needles to gyrate wildly.
24. The convoluted folds and deepenittg ferrous formed from thickened skin of and between the eyebrows resembled the pattern of cutis verticis gyrate which typically affected the scalp.
More similar words: at any rate, occupancy rate, mortality rate, fertility rate, infant mortality rate, rate, grate, rates, crate, prate, irate, pirate, grater, crater, berate, operate, aerate, karate, iterate, ingrate, hydrate, narrate, tax rate, vibrate, migrate, grate on, obdurate, exonerate, serrated, venerate.