Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He holds a black belt in karate.
2. She's a black belt in karate.
3. He's a black belt at karate.
4. The karate bout has many similarities to a boxing match.
5. Being a combat sport, karate carries with it the risk of injury.http://Sentencedict.com
6. She's got a brown belt in karate.
7. Combat sports such as karate and judo carry with them the risk of injury.
8. Alice's boyfriend knew a little karate.
9. Cycling and karate are among her hobbies.
10. Kung fu and karate are martial arts.
11. One karate kick can kill someone.
12. You karate the walls, you talk tough to the mirror.
13. Pinoy Punsalong was far better in judo and karate than Western boxing.
14. He saw the storm-troopers practising karate, crowd control, baton practice and their skills with the knife and knuckleduster.
15. Her weedy children would scamper up to practice karate in the clearing of his property.
16. So Muster gave it a swift karate kick.
17. He delivered a karate kick to Christopher's face.
18. The boys canceled their karate lessons.
19. She enrolled in karate to help restore her confidence after the mugging.
20. Taekwondo, unlike karate, stipulates that beginners must master all the basic techniques before attempting to practise the patterns.
21. Many karate movements suit certain individuals more than others.
22. The karate repertoire has a vast array of technical kicks.
23. Possibly the most commonly used punch in karate is the reverse punch.
24. Some karate associations hold competitions for 12 year olds.
25. They ferry kindergartners from piano to karate to computer to art classes.
26. Knee injuries are the bane of the karate competitor's life.
27. Impressed by what he saw, the emperor gave karate his stamp of approval and at once it became very popular.
28. Singleton was a fantasist who claimed to have a karate blackbelt.
29. His hands were rough and calloused, from years of karate practice.
30. Seven-year-old Ian is proud to have earned his red belt in karate.
More similar words: separate, separately, exhilarated, separate from, marathon, apparatus, smell a rat, separation, reparation, separatism, declaration, declarative, preparatory, preparation, reparations, exhilaration, exhilarating, comparatively, golgi apparatus, rate, grate, prate, irate, comparative advantage, berate, operate, pirate, ingrate, grate on, narrate.