Random good picture Not show
1. I dragged over a gooseneck lamp and positioned it to best advantage.
2. I am therefore bliss for poor old Gooseneck, who this week has already suffered five losses.
3. Gooseneck found out about it through a retired old retainer who lived in the area.
4. Nayar handed me a gooseneck lamp and urged me to wave it in front of the display.
5. The gooseneck goes only a short distance into the cylinder and then bends to the cylinder side opposite the valve outlet.
6. This image is of Utah's Gooseneck State Park(sentencedict.com), named for the crazy switchbacks the river takes here.
7. This group consists of wash pipe assembly, gooseneck and hammer union.
8. The gooseneck condenser microphones feature a cardioid polar pattern, and are available in four different models, dependent on height and mounting application.
9. Fig. 1 Cylinder with gooseneck dip tube.
10. The adjustable, gooseneck USB light shines brightly over your keys.
11. Buy high arch or gooseneck spouts if you have large pots and shallower sinks.
12. The flow characteristics of geometric component of the gooseneck is changed due to "composite effect", and it follows an original motion law.
13. A piece of eccentricity equipment is added between gooseneck and cargo table to realize the rigidity connection.
14. This puts the gooseneck into the liquid.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Another type of valve configuration is called the gooseneck eductor tube.
16. Safe, soft nylon fan blades and a gooseneck design with attractive matte chrome finish.
17. On tube trailers with liquefied compressed gases, gooseneck dip tubes are used, but the dip tube orientation is determined by the end of the tube trailer which is being accessed.
18. The gooseneck mounted on top of the injector head feeds the tubing string from the reel around a controlled radius into the injector head.
19. If you want to dig the dirt your best hope is old Gooseneck, especially if he finds you attractive.
20. Simply get two 100 watt light bulbs and put them in a gooseneck lamp.
21. It was fashioned from a lunch box, camera, opera glass parts, pie servers, springs, gooseneck lamp part, drapery rod finial, clock key, and tin cups.
22. By using FEM technology, the strength of bracket is calculated. Taking the influences of tank and gooseneck on the bracket in consideration, the calculated result is consistent with practice.
23. There is also a fetal skull with a flexible gooseneck wire.
24. Washpipe packing set assembly adopts cassette structure. It can be exchanged quickly without disassemble rotary hose and gooseneck.
25. Apollo, with the pull of his eyes and the arc of his hand, swung around my attention like a gooseneck lamp, so that it always pointed in the wrong direction.
26. This is accomplished by the use of full-length eductor tubes (dip tubes) and gooseneck eductor tubes (see Fig. 1).
More similar words: loosened, looseness, goose, gooses, goosey, mongoose, loosen, wild goose, gooseflesh, gooseberry, loosen up, wild-goose chase, seneca, neck and neck, bottleneck, turtleneck, get it in the neck, pain in the neck, a pain in the neck, senectitude, kerosene, closeness, moroseness, neck, V-neck, v neck, noose, loose, moose, choose.