Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It was so cold I was gooseflesh all over.
2. It gave someone gooseflesh and he shuddered all over.
3. Cucumber feels very cold and gets gooseflesh all over his body.
4. The whole body breaks out with " gooseflesh ".
5. Ann, put on your sweater; you're so cold you have gooseflesh on your arms.
6. It revs like a turbine and sounds like a locomotive. it turns the skin on your arms to gooseflesh.
7. Put on your sweater; you're so cold you have gooseflesh on your arms.
More similar words: goose, mongoose, gooseberry, flesh, fleshy, fleshly, flesh out, flesh and blood, reflecting telescope, horsefly, reflex, deflect, reflect, moose, loose, noose, reflector, reflected, reflect on, reflexive, choose, loosen, lose face, reflection, deflection, reflective, reflecting, tsetse fly, let loose, loosely.