Random good picture Not show
1. You need to take some exercise to loosen up you muscles.
2. Can you loosen the lid of this jar?
3. She raked the soil over to loosen the weeds.
4. My belt is too tight; I must loosen it.
5. First loosen the nuts, then take off the wheel.
6. You'll need a spanner to loosen that bolt.
7. Young people often loosen up on the dance floor.
8. A massage will loosen up your joints.
9. I've had to loosen my belt.
10. Students hope that the school will loosen up the school regulations.
11. His welcoming smile helped loosen her up.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. The medicine may loosen your cough.
13. Loosen some sails to ease down the speed of the boat.
14. I must take some exercise and loosen up my muscles.
15. Don't be so nervous loosen up a bit.
16. Your shoes will loosen up with wear.
17. A gin and tonic will loosen you up.
18. The Federal Republic must loosen its ties with the United States.
19. Officials have been instructed to loosen up on the rules for admitting people into the country.
20. There is no sign that the Party will loosen its tight grip on the country.
21. I do a few stretches to loosen up before I run.
22. Loosen the bolt so the bars can be turned.
23. Squeeze the foot with both hands[sentencedict.com], again to loosen up tight muscles.
24. I don't think the millionaire will loosen up this time.
25. You hurt me, loosen your hands.
26. Insert a small knife into the top of the chicken breast to loosen the skin.
27. She gave the lid a few gentle taps to loosen it.
28. The first step in changing a car tire is to loosen the wheel.
29. The miners put some explosives in the mine, to loosen the coal.
30. The vibration during operation often caused the nuts to loosen.