Random good picture Not show
(1) Deficiency in vitamins/Vitamin deficiency can lead to illness.
(2) Some elderly people suffer from iron deficiency in their diet.
(3) Pregnant women often suffer from iron deficiency.
(4) Severe iron deficiency can cause developmental delay and growth retardation.
(5) Deficiency of red corpuscles is caused by a lack of iron.
(6) Symptoms of anaemia include weakness, fatigue and iron deficiency.
(7) During the war children suffered from a deficiency of food.
(8) It's a chicken and egg situation. Does the deficiency lead to the eczema or has the eczema led to certain deficiencies?
(9) AIDS is an acronym for "Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome".
(10) Vitamin C deficiency can ultimately lead to scurvy.
(11) Vitamin deficiency in the diet can cause illness.
(12) Other groups with possible relative deficiency would be those with malabsorption and acute or chronic infection.
(13) Plants under stress from drought, disease or nutrient deficiency are the most likely to attract insect pests.
(14) The enzyme deficiency varies from absence of detectable activity to a residual activity of up to 25% or more.
(15) This is, however(http://sentencedict.com), a deficiency in modern academic scholarship rather than in the paper-based systems themselves.
(16) The next is to find out if the deficiency is a result of gastrointestinal blood loss or malabsorption.
(17) The alleged deficiency is compensated for by a neurologically based preference for Chomskian grammars.
(18) By instigating a calcium deficiency inside the cells, the drugs cause muscles lining arterial walls to relax.
(19) We better do something about this deficiency right now.
(20) Oral supplementation with L-carnitine can correct the deficiency.
(21) If you have great talents, industry will improve them. If you have but moderate abilities, industry will supply their deficiency.
(22) Opacity of the eye lens can be induced by deficiency of certain vitamins.
(23) If you have great talents, industry will improve them;if you have but moderate abilities, industry will supply their deficiency.
(24) I' ve been prescribed iron tablets to make up the deficiency.
(25) They did blood tests on him for signs of vitamin deficiency.
(26) The plaintiff was born prematurely and suffered from an oxygen deficiency.
(27) The research to be undertaken will attempt to remedy this deficiency.
(28) This survey also allowed us to analyse the usefulness of investigations in iron deficiency anaemia in outpatients.
(29) By the 1970s, researchers discovered that a major cause of childhood blindness in Third World countries was vitamin A deficiency.
(30) They know that any shortfall in product quality or deficiency in service is a competitive opportunity.
More similar words: efficiency, sufficiency, proficiency, inefficiency, science fiction, deficit, efficient, sufficient, inefficient, sufficiently, insufficient, deficit financing, science, scientific, beneficial, beneficiary, unscientific, conscience, prescience, pseudoscience, scientific method, defile, define, defiant, definite, defiance, intelligence agency, definable, ancient, definition.