Random good picture Not show
(1) At nursing college, she specialized in midwifery.
(2) With the help of her midwifery manager, she raised funds from the hospital to print and collate the material.
(3) She said she had assisted in midwifery, accident and surgical cases.
(4) Midwifery itself is also undergoing a crisis.
(5) She began practising midwifery in London around 1610 and was licensed by the bishop of London before 1634.
(6) The project has also led to a small midwifery team being established at Wythenshawe Hospital to care for deaf parents.
(7) Hunter's pupil William Shippen successfully introduced male midwifery to America.
(8) Thank God, Prissy knew all about midwifery.
(9) Village midwifery stations was established in Panshi County Jilin Province in order to increase rural hospital birth rate and decrease rural pregnant, lying-in women and infant death rate.
(10) Objective Implement the practise midwifery of responsibility, improve the delivery room and attend to quality.
(11) Objective To investigate the airbag midwifery breech delivery in the clinical application.
(12) She knew less than nothing of midwifery.
(13) The " midwifery " of Socrates occupies an important status in human history of education. It is regarded as the source of heuristic education.
(14) Prissy knew all about midwifery.
(15) She's just gone off the boil (sentencedict.com/midwifery.html), as they say in the midwifery traded.
(16) Rituals and Cults Childbirth classes; procedures and routines of maternity hospitals and midwifery.
(17) Clinical and research interests include psychiatric, paediatric and adult nursing; midwifery; community nursing and health education.
(18) He left the navy on half-pay in 1785 to spend nine months in London developing his special interest in midwifery.
(19) In November 1911, Nurse Fall having resigned, there was no nurse on the staff qualified in midwifery.
(20) Subsequently, many opportunities exist to specialise, for example, in intensive care, in midwifery or in community psychiatric nursing.
(21) Subtopics include: holistic health. naturopathic medicine. homeopathic medicine. ayurvedic medicine. as well as acupuncture and midwifery.
(22) In the ages when there were no maternity hospitals, the profession of midwifery seemed very important.
(23) At last, science revolution emerges, the limitative factor of paradigms could midwifery a new paradigm.
(24) Finally, I have finished my 9 - week placement for both nursing and midwifery.
More similar words: wife, heifer, aquifer, vociferous, proliferate, odoriferous, proliferation, wifi, swift, swiftly, sandwich, hold with, dwindle, far and wide, worldwide, dwindling, accord with, barbed wire, amid, life, humid, midst, timid, midget, knife, be connected with, midday, middle, for life, strife.