Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. Lost time is never found again. Benjamin Franklin
13. aws are generally found to be nets of such a texture, as the little creep through, the great break through, and the middle-sized are alone entangled in.
15. I found his argument pretty convincing.
16. I've just found a ten-pound note in my pocket.
17. I found it immensely rewarding working with the less able children.
18. Water was found at a depth of 30 ft.
19. The judge found that in her case there were mitigating circumstances.
20. Has the ultimate diamond been found?
21. We found an old sheep skeleton up on the cliffs.
22. Heading away from the mountains, I soon found an easier path leading downhill to the village.
23. He found it amongst a pile of old books.
24. Wordsworth found inspiration in/drew inspiration from the Lake District scenery. It was a great source of inspiration to him.
25. Consumers found the attitude of its staff offhand and generally offensive to the paying customer.
26. I have found the lost book.
28. The measure of a man's real character is what he would do ifhe knew he would never be found out.
29. It's hard to find the good in someone when you've already found the best in someone else.
30. Lack of discipline at home meant that many pupils found it difficult to settle in to the ordered environment of the school.
More similar words: founded, founder, profound, dumbfound, confounded, foundation, dumbfounded, founding father, round and round, hound, bound, round, wound, sound, ground, around, compound, round up, bounded, wounded, sound off, all round, round off, expound, all around, flounder, get around, abound in, go around, come round.