Random good picture Not show
1. The whole town turned out to welcome the team home.
2. The town has been designated a development area.
3. We spent a month in the French town of Le Puy.
4. The south side of town is pretty run down.
5. The members of the town coucil disputed for hours about whether to build a new museum.
6. She has several friends in the town.
7. Brisbane has become the boom town for Australian film and television.
8. We could stroll into town if you like.
9. The town was declared a disaster area after the floods.
10. The invader de-vastated the whole town.
11. The bomb had left a swathe of the town centre in ruins.
12. The besieged town hasn't enough food to see the month out.
13. After exploring the old part of town there is a guided tour of the cathedral.
14. The town hall is the only edifice surviving from the fifteenth century.
15. The town has a 14th century citadel overlooking the river.
16. This town is famous for its beautiful buildings.
17. Yesterday the town reached its highest ever February temperature.
18. These rivers join at that town.
19. He said he wanted to go to town.
20. Motor vehicles are prohibited from driving in the town centre.
21. The town had been besieged for two months but still resisted the aggressors.
22. The town has shelters and food handouts for vagrants.
23. The town has a small natural harbour.
24. He acquired the craft of wood carving in his native town.
25. The police will need to keep a wary eye on this area of town .
26. When she retired,[sentencedict.com] she moved back to her home town .
27. The flower show is a yearly event in our town.
28. The smell of death and decay hung over the town.
29. We flatter ourselves that we provide the best service in town.
30. Our football team is contending with one from the next town for the championship.