Random good picture Not show
1) Leaving the relationship does not mean that the battering will stop.
2) They accused her of an incestuous relationship with her father.
3) Distance doesn't ruin a relationship. Doubts do.
4) I have established a good working relationship with my boss.
5) I have quite a good relationship with my parents.
6) Their close and financially rewarding relationship was sufficient to call into question the independence and disinterest of the directors.
7) His new relationship with Germany is enshrined in a new non-aggression treaty.
8) We have a relationship infinitely superior to those of many of our friends.
9) If the relationship doesn't make you a better person,(http://sentencedict.com/relationship.html) then you are with the wrong one.
10) In any relationship, you have to make compromises.
11) Their relationship seems to lurch from one crisis to the next.
12) She was the dominant partner in the relationship.
13) The relationship between attorneys and their clients is based on confidentiality.
14) He insisted that his relationship with the duchess was purely professional.
15) The book explores the relationship between religion and civilization.
16) They were not having a sexual relationship at the time.
17) The relationship between the police and the local community has improved.
18) The play pivots on the relationship between the two sisters.
19) A successful relationship requires fall in love many times, always with the the same person.
20) There was nothing improper about our relationship .
21) She has a very close relationship with her sister.
22) Their relationship hasn't always been amicable.
23) He wanted to put their relationship on a permanent footing.
24) No matter how strong you are how notable your attainments, you have endruring significance only in your relationship to others.
25) A key task is to get pupils to perceive for themselves the relationship between success and effort.
26) We had been together for two years, but both of us felt the relationship wasn't really going anywhere.
27) Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.
28) I'm afraid my best friend has a best friend of his/her own. It feels like being in broken relationship.
29) The President's official visit marks the start of a more fraternal relationship between the two countries.
30) The media has been speaking in glowing terms of the relationship between the two countries.
More similar words: relation, correlation, in relation to, championship, revelation, relative, relatively, violation, inflation, isolation, citizenship, population, regulation, installation, translation, legislation, speculation, calculation, conservation, consideration, demonstration, relate, related, telecommunications, munitions, conditions, nation, consumption, constitution, construction.