Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They were forced to forage for clothing and fuel.
2. One group left the camp to forage for firewood.
3. People are being forced to forage for food and fuel.
4. In the summer, the goats forage freely .
5. The food conversion rate on roughage or forage is good.
6. Or send a search engine to forage for the best prices or availability across hundreds of shops simultaneously.
7. Men in forage caps were milling around below in the courtyard, their voices and footsteps resounding throughout the building.
8. Good milk on low-cost forage; veal and reasonable beef; excellent udder.
9. Rations and forage were provided by local tradesmen under contracts previously made.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The only other forage crops grown were kale and turnips but these were not widespread.
11. It is also the statement of forage area to calculate stocking density.
12. Twelve spring-sown oilseed rape crops, 12 forage maize crops and 24 beet crops have been harvested.
13. In species that forage inshore, clutches are usually larger but brood reduction may occur under adverse circumstances.
14. Horses are able to forage for grass even under deep snow.
15. He had corporal's insignia and a forage cap pulled over his eyes.
16. The development of the A 3 cytoplasm in forage sorghum breeding.
17. Sorgo is a kind of new and developing forage, candy and energy resource crop, its biological yield is very high, it has many uses, its developing and using value is very high too.
18. At this time of the year, the goats can forage fairly freely and will cover relatively large areas.
19. The Azollablue-green alga combination fixes atmospheric nitrogen and is widely used as fertilizer and as forage.
20. The murdering sun had dipped below the horizon, and this was the time when she could forage for food.
21. Railway embankments are a favourite because there's little to disturb them as they forage through adjoining gardens for food.
22. Neither reindeer nor caribou have benefited much, since for them lack of forage is the problem.
23. The badger, though startled, accepted my rendition and continued to forage. Thank goodness for asthmatic sheep!
24. He was wearing a shabby green uniform and a crumpled forage cap, and he carried an automatic rifle.
25. Not only are their sties roomy and warm, but they are allowed to forage around in a large orchard.
26. A man and a woman pick through the filth while cattle forage.
27. A light rum and tonic in hand, he abandoned his post for the kitchen to forage for food.
28. It could be worn with the sword belt on the outside; and the either the forage or the field headgear.
29. It is probably still too dark for them to forage.
30. But what makes our lives meaningful lies largely outside the workplace, where we forage for a less mechanistic humanity.
More similar words: for ages, storage, rage, enrage, outrage, mirage, garage, courage, enraged, outraged, umbrage, average, tragedy, suffrage, coverage, encourage, discourage, outrageous, courageous, disparage, on average, brokerage, discouraged, courageously, encouragement, disparagement, discouragement, rag, drag, virago.