Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Many people have been outraged by some of the things that have been said.
2. Outraged minority groups will not be placated by promises of future improvements.
3. Local people were outraged at the bombing.
4. Customers were outraged by the price increases.
5. They were outraged by the announcement of massive price increases.
6. I was absolutely outraged that I could be even mentioned in an article of this kind.
7. A proposed 5% pay cut has outraged staff at the warehouse.
8. It outraged the public that the local authority decided to close the road.
9. Many outraged viewers wrote to the BBC to complain.
10. He was outraged at the way he had been treated.
11. Outraged citizens marched on City Hall , demanding the police chief's resignation.
12. He is truly outraged about what's happened to him.
13. His business tactics outraged the stiffs of the UK establishment.
14. Members of Parliament were outraged by the news of the assassination.
15. Reasonable people everywhere will be outraged by this atrocity.
16. She was outraged, guessing that the objectors had carried on their fight after her departure from lunch on Monday.
17. He was readily obeyed, even when he outraged the sensibilities of the privileged and rode roughshod over their traditional rights.
18. Residents are outraged, and rightly so.
19. Rorion was outraged; time limits changed the psychology of the contest.
20. Decent members of the public will be outraged by this decision.
21. Neither the trustees of the estate nor the outraged relatives have any form of legal redress.
22. The picture adorned Oz's cover, and outraged polite society.
23. Outraged residents protested last night over the decision to allow the crippled aircraft to fly over their homes.
24. When their mailbags are bulging with outraged voters, they respond.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Most people were outraged by the bombing, and their letters of sympathy reflected this sentiment.
26. Reports of torture and mass executions in Serbia's detention camps have outraged the world's religious leaders.
27. Fairbanks was adjudged the winner, a decision which has outraged a good few members of the boxing fraternity.
28. She allowed herself the luxury of screaming, and yelped as each stroke ignited a searing throb in her outraged fundament.
29. Recently when a gang stole some large buddha images from the temple complex at Pagan, the whole country was outraged.
30. The Maxwell name has been reviled by 20,000 pensioners outraged that ￡400 million had been pillaged from their pension funds.
More similar words: outrage, outrageous, discouraged, ragged, neutral, engaged, managed, engaged in, rage, courage, for ages, garage, enrage, storage, average, tragic, coverage, encourage, suffrage, on average, courageous, brokerage, discourage, courageously, encouragement, discouragement, outreach, nutrient, alleged, pledged.