Random good picture
(1) He put his hand on the dog's flank.
(2) We were attacked on our left flank.
(3) He dug his spurs into the horse's flank and cantered off.
(4) Our orders are to attack their left flank.
(5) They decided to attack their enemy's southern flank.
(6) The enemy attacked on the left flank.
(7) Our orders were to attack their left flank.
(8) West Ham exposed the right flank of Norwich's defence .
(9) The sun lit up the western flank of the hill.
(10) The army was attacked on the left flank.
(11) Their centre made a dash down the right flank.
(12) They continued along the flank of the mountain.
(13) They turned the right flank of the enemy troop.
(14) The rider dug his spurs into the horse's flank.
(15) Bookcases flank the bed.
(16) Four 109s came in on the left flank, firing from such a ridiculous range that Patterson knew the pilots were inexperienced.
(17) Graceful(sentencedict.com), narrow arches supported by Corinthian columns flank its altar and frame its windows.
(18) The right flank was less well defended and the nature of the terrain complicated defences.
(19) Karelius had stationed himself on the right flank, a little to the rear of those in the very forefront.
(20) The western flank of this high frontier is the Golden Triangle, legendary for its opium crop and warlord law.
(21) The assault element, led by Captain Ramirez, opened up from their right flank.
(22) A small group of houses clings to the eastern flank of the mountain. Sentencedict.com
(23) A number of men were detached to guard the right flank.
(24) Skipper Shane Cooper and full-back Lyon combined down the left flank to put Ropati over for a second-minute try.
(25) To my left, the tractor-trailer is passing in the opposite direction, all the while pulling closer to my flank.
(26) Similar trends in reservoir quality are noted with a detectable improvement in reservoir quality towards the basin flank.
(27) The remaining wholesale cuts provide hamburger, stew meat, short ribs, flank steak, and brisket of beef.
(28) Water voles are aggressively territorial, marking their patches with musk from flank glands.
(29) Gabriel had cut inside the turn and was racing to meet them on their other flank.
(30) Peter usually wore the number 11 shirt but frequently operated down the right flank.
More similar words: lank, blank, lanky, blanket, zooplankton, phytoplankton, flask, flat, flag, flame, flash, rank, sank, tank, flakes, flare up, flavor, frank, thank, ankle, bank on, banker, swanky, thanks, afflatus, snowflake, flawless, flagship, inflamed, banking.