Random good picture Not show
1. His face was expressionless, but Alex felt the unspoken criticism.
2. She sat expressionless, carefully taking notes.
3. His face had become peculiarly expressionless.
4. Her voice was flat and expressionless.
5. He has such an expressionless face/voice.
6. Terry's face was expressionless as he listened to the report.sentencedict.com/expressionless.html
7. Oswini was watching her with expressionless eyes.
8. They watched me even more carefully, their eyes expressionless, waiting.
9. She stared at him with a stiff, expressionless face.
10. So she sat, expressionless, immobile, trying to fight the anger as her gut ached for her husband.
11. The Harris's expressionless eyes would follow the invisible prey and then fix on its exit.
12. Her face was expressionless and she made no eye contact.
13. The page hastened to serve Alexei, his face expressionless.
14. His face remained expressionless.
15. Expressionless, their ill-fitting jackboots thumping up and down as they marched, the soldiers approached the lone kilted figure.
16. Their faces are expressionless, their eyes betray little, if any, interest in being in school.
17. His recitation was almost expressionless.
18. She searched his face for some sign of forgiveness,(sentencedict.com) but it remained expressionless.
19. On top of a neck the diameter of a drainage pipe was a head with a totally expressionless moonlike face.
20. The trial brings out many spectators to see Hetty standing mute and expressionless.
21. The two uniformed highway patrolmen stared at him with expressionless faces.
22. It was a rare delight to see her like this, in repose, her face relaxed and expressionless.
23. What volcano of emotion must have been boiling inside that youngster under his teasing and laughing, under his occasionally expressionless face?
24. While the left half of my face remains regular and animated, the right half droops, flat and expressionless.
25. It was Iranildo's job to lift the ball over the expressionless defence and to find the top corner of the net.
26. Roxie Farmer was still sitting in the police car, looking out at them with an expressionless face.
27. Everyone I talked to thought that it put his generally expressionless face to shame.
28. She went back as she had come, fast asleep and docile, her face expressionless.
29. He was a short, dry man, with a square, expressionless face, between forty and fifty years old.
30. The appearance of patients at this phase has been described as showing “ghost-like” drawn features, deep-set eyes, expressionless faces, and extreme lethargy.
More similar words: expression, expressive, expressible, inexpressible, suppression, oppression, repression, depression, compression, impression, express, motionless, emotionless, expressly, expressed, great depression, impressionistic, compressional wave, precession, regression, aggression, digression, progression, congressional, transgression, pressing, session, cession, oppressive, impressive.