Random good picture Not show
1. It's time you stopped dwelling on the past.
2. In former times there were far fewer people dwelling on earth than there are now.
3. Those two men are dwelling with us.
4. Our stable abuts against his dwelling.
5. Dwelling on the past only drags you down.
6. He smiled, his eyes dwelling on her face.
7. Why do you keep dwelling upon that matter?
8. Such non-ending cheeriness provoked the nonconformists into dwelling upon those aspects of the human condition which Socialist Realism refused to acknowledge.
9. There was no point in dwelling on that.
10. Welcome to my humble dwelling.
11. I was dwelling on negative stuff.
12. Tell me, he said, your ideal dwelling place.
13. It was a sight worth dwelling on, but not much use for present purposes.
14. All that exists of the imposing dwelling is a few feet of wall and an open fireplace adjoining Cumnor Church.
15. Do not sidetrack into dwelling on what is wrong with it.
16. Ideally the dwelling should be unoccupied and empty of furniture and floor coverings, although this is usually not possible.
17. Soon we arrived at Tower House, a suburban-style dwelling with a large front garden.
18. The mill and workshops now form a large dwelling as well as holiday homes.
19. It was not designed as a dwelling place in the first instance.
20. Public or private - the dwelling exception Under the previous law, the offence could be committed in public only.
21. The present position of the house coincides with that of an earlier dwelling.
22. The building looked more like a doll's house than a human dwelling.
23. When land had been apportioned, each family built their own dwelling.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. The cottage was so small it looked more like a doll's house than a human dwelling.
25. Nothing living, it seemed, would come anywhere close to this long abandoned dwelling.
26. Is this a record and by what percentage would you estimate it increases the value of my dwelling?
27. Several years ago he was remodeling a garage at his West University dwelling into a rental.
28. Tenby Tudor Merchant's House A beautifully furnished late medieval dwelling house near the harbour.
29. They in turn sold the property, which has now been converted into a dwelling.
30. These are often conducted to ensure that everyone in a particular dwelling is registered with the local authorities.
More similar words: compelling, best-selling, dwell, dwell on, milling, rolling, appalling, fulfilling, willingness, polling place, well, swell, as well, well-known, well known, wellness, well-to-do, as well as, well-bred, may as well, call in, well-mannered, feel like, fill in, roll in, pull in, all in all, satellite, fall into, rebellious.