Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He wore a white dhoti and his body was whitened with ash.
2. The first being a skirt type garment ( dhoti ), with a blouse (choli) and scarf.
3. Wearing a white dhoti, or wrapped pantaloon, and a faded striped shirt, the 90-year-old king looked less like the man sitting on a $22 billion windfall and more like a retired scholar.
4. Dressed as always in his homespun, sacklike dhoti, and leaning heavily on a staff of stout wood, Gandhi, was only a few feet from the pagoda when the shots were fired.
5. Men usually wore a Dhoti , which is a length of fabric wrapped around the waist.
6. He was dressed in a scrupulously clean but threadbare dhoti and he wore a pale blue turban which exactly matched his eyes.
7. He was a school teacher, a Brahmin, with a clean dhoti.
8. Popular styles of dress include draped garments such as sari for women and dhoti or lungi for men.
9. Guanyin stands on the lotus throne with the half-closed eyes looking down and the body adorned by tassels and red dhoti.
More similar words: ad hoc, landholder, hot, shot, hotel, photo, hothead, hot money, hotline, each other, a big shot, photocell, dichotomy, slingshot, telephoto, photograph, a hot potato, photogenic, photographer, photography, photocopier, notice, notion, photochemistry, photosynthesis, lotion, votive, potion, motion, voting.