Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She lubricated her hands with a lotion.
2. She smeared sun tan lotion all over herself.
3. The lotion is for external use only .
4. The lotion cools and refreshes the skin.
5. Put this lotion on the insect bites to stop them hurting.
6. She slathered lotion on/all over her body.
7. The lotion should be applied sparingly to the skin.
8. This lotion is for topical application only.
9. She rubbed the lotion into her skin.
10. Moisten the cloth before applying the lotion.
11. She rubbed sun lotion over her entire body.
12. For super-soft skin, lather on a light body lotion before you bathe.
13. She applied calamine lotion to her sunburn.
14. Elaine smeared sun tan lotion on her shoulders.
15. Gently massage the lotion into your skin.
16. She playfully rubs suntan lotion on his neck.
17. This lotion should help clear your skin of spots.
18. She plastered herself in suntan lotion.
19. Regular use of a body lotion will keep the skin soft and supple.
20. She dabbed calamine lotion on her mosquito bites.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. This lotion will make the hurt go away.
22. She smoothed suntan lotion over her legs.
23. Use a cotton ball to apply the lotion.
24. Moisten the cloth slightly before applying the lotion.
25. The lotion moisturizes while it cleanses.
26. Pat skin dry and moisturise with a body lotion.
27. He poured the lotion on his fingers, then rubbed his fingers lightly over the bites.
28. The nurse told him to bathe his eyes with the lotion.
29. She plastered herself from head to toe in high factor sun lotion.
30. Before going to sleep always remove all traces of mascara with a good eye make-up remover lotion.
More similar words: notion, motion, emotion, commotion, emotional, promotion, motivation, negotiation, constitutional convention, action, nation, option, question, auction, section, fiction, mention, portion, oration, edition, function, location, sanction, reaction, solution, duration, creation, libation, reduction, negation.