Random good picture
1) Faraday/Industrial Division: Light on polymers - photochemistry and advanced materials.
2) Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology, C: Photochemistry Reviews.
3) The advanced development in the studies on photochemistry of C 60 has been reviewed.
4) The photochemistry of compounds containing both nitro and carbonyl groups and their derivatives.
5) The latter subject is the domain of photochemistry. http://sentencedict.com/photochemistry.html
6) This article reviews the basical concepts of environmental photochemistry of pesticides, main photoreaction and the implication of light-induced transformation.
7) The non - photochemistry dissipation can be classified into high - energy state quenching, state transition and D 1 protein cycle.
8) Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology, A: Chemistry and B: Biology.
9) Chloroplast membranes are very susceptible to attack by oxygen radicals which are generated as a by-product of photochemistry.
10) The findings are published in the October issue of the scientific journal Photochemistry and Photobiology.
11) The streak tube can be used for ultra-fast process diagnosis in laser physics, plasma physics, photochemistry, photobiology, and so on.
12) The researches on PEN-2,6 we sum up here are especially on photophysics, photochemistry and electrical conduction.
13) The design and construction of high-nuclear compounds have been the focus of recent research interest due to their potential applications in catalysis, magnetism and photochemistry eta.
14) Objective:To understand the dynamic change in nucleic acid of VSV(vesicular stomatitis virus)in inactivating the virus by photochemistry.
15) In this paper, the protection measures of carbohydrate during pulp TCF bleaching, such as oxygen, ozone, peroxide, peracid and photochemistry reaction of bleaching, were summarized respectively.
16) But it was reverse for qNP ( fluorescence non photochemistry quenching coefficient ).
More similar words: chemistry, photocell, photocopier, euphemistic, euphemistically, photo, telephoto, photogenic, photograph, photography, photographer, chemical, euphemism, hemisphere, protocol, dichotomy, scheme, remiss, demise, premise, emission, schematic, semisweet, aristocrat, mist, semidetached, feminist, mistake, economist, by mistake.