Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. French Enlightenment writer, deist and philosopher Voltaire died at the age of 84 on May 30 th.
2. Jefferson himself may not have been a full-fledged Deist, but he certainly shared some of the views held by Deists.
3. The Yongle Mural although is to promote Deist theory, it contains traditional aesthetic standards in Chinese painting of People merges in one with universe, form merges into one with its spirit.
4. These translations are believed to have had considerable influence on European thinkers of the period, particularly on the Deist philosophers of the Enlightenment.
5. Article 51 Where a mortgagors acts are likely to cause the value of the mortgaged property to decline, the mortgagee shall be entitled to demand that the mortgagor cease and deist from such acts.
6. The author firstcomplains of his being charged both with espousing the doctrines of Spinoza,and with being a Deist, two opinions directly contradictory to each other.
7. However, in his own era, Descartes was accused of harboring secret deist or atheist beliefs.
8. The Fairy Tree symbolizes the meaning of growing up and the writer as a deist.