Random good picture Not show
1. Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
2. The novelist characterizes his heroine as capricious and passionate.
3. I admire his passionate belief in what he is doing.
4. If you are passionate about something, pursue it.
5. They were locked in a passionate embrace on the station platform.
6. Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life's time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever.
7. The priest delivered a passionate sermon/speech against war.
8. He had a brief but passionate love affair with an older woman.
9. Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.
10. I'm a passionate believer in public art.
11. They were locked in a passionate embrace.
12. They had a passionate and often stormy relationship.
13. Behind that cold exterior there's a passionate man.
14. They had a passionate courtship and a long, loving marriage.
15. Yesterday's testimony began on a note of passionate but civilized disagreement.
16. His acting was passionate, but never cloying or sentimental.
17. She played the concerto with passionate lyricism.
18. Passionate love is a quenchlethirst.
19. I've always been passionate about football.
20. They had a passionate affair for six months.
21. He had a passionate belief in justice.
22. She's a passionate advocate of natural childbirth.
23. She developed a passionate interest in wild flowers.
24. The crowd were carried away by his passionate speech.
25. The Italians are said to be the most passionate people in Europe.
26. Their lips fused in a passionate kiss.
27. Listening to my heart beating. Seeing how much I love you ,I dare to admit how much I love you .When thinking of you[sentencedict.com/passionate.html], I hope you can receive the passionate words I left for you!
28. What is very clear in these letters is Clark's passionate hatred of his father.
29. Sue is the extrovert in the family; opinionated, talkative and passionate about politics.
30. He brought to the job not just considerable experience but passionate enthusiasm.
More similar words: passion, missionary, professional, congressional, affectionate, passive, donate, cession, mission, session, detonate, resonate, emission, as soon as possible, commission, percussion, secession, recession, permission, admission, national, donation, zonation, impersonate, expression, confession, impression, suppression, discussion, oppression.