Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I'm too much of a cynic to believe that he'll keep his promise.
2. I see myself not as a cynic but as a realist.
3. A cynic might say that the government has only taken this measure because it is concerned about its declining popularity.
4. Don't be such a cynic!
5. For the cynic will always say that the scientists of the past simply feigned their belief in order to escape persecution.
6. Jasper, the cynic, shook his head.
7. Even the mouse and the cynic are constantly making an exhibition of themselves.
8. How, our cynic might well ask, would this differ from the present position?
9. Faber was cynic about the English.
10. Cynic: blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be.
11. Only for cynic who has forgotten what the gift of human sexuality is all about.
12. A cynic might say this is political posturing.
13. The poet was a cynic, said Glaucus,(sentencedict.com) and hated women.
14. A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything and the of nothing.
15. A cynic is a man who, when he smell flower, looks around for a coffin.
16. A cynic is a man who looks at the world with a monocle in mind's eye.
17. Even the cynic, the girl stood up(sentencedict.com), abandoned the cow and walked away.
18. Cynic is the member of a sect of ancient Greek philosophers.
19. A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
20. Was He a Cynic sage or a political rebel?
21. Coverdale is something of a professional cynic.
22. While cynic say what cosmeticians sell us is hope in a jar.
23. A cynic might list this as a form of economic aid for Allende.
24. Jack had become a faithless, homeless cynic.
25. I have come to be very much of a cynic in these matters.
26. The insanity of one unites the sane majority, while the ghoul and the cynic get another cheap thrill.
27. The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not. Eric Hoffer
28. The philosopher replied rather contemptuously , I am Diogenes , the Cynic.
29. The captions under each portrait reads in Spanish as follows (L-R top to bottom), "The innocent, the cynic, the thief, the authoritarian, the repressor, the despicable, the murderer, the faeces Ruiz".
30. And there are young writer Han Han, artist Ai, cynic and ironist ProState In Flame, independent blogger Bei Feng and many more.
More similar words: cynicism, by night, nice, sonic, tunic, panic, clinic, bionic, ethnic, picnic, chronic, Hispanic, eugenic, organic, laconic, clinical, nickname, mechanic, ironically, municipal, technical, pernicious, electronic, mechanical, communicate, technician, incommunicado, electronics, communicative, technicality.