Random good picture Not show
(1) The priest wore a purple vestment to conduct the funeral services.
(2) Old vestments lay scattered on top, their colours faded, the material no longer springy soft.
(3) The body is dressed in jewelled vestments, the face covered with a silver mask fashioned from a wax death mask.
(4) Social relations rather than their cultural vestments have priority.
(5) He was dressed in radiant white vestments and his hands were folded on his chest.
(6) They had put on their vestments in an old farmhouse across from the field.
(7) He journeyed without royal vestments(http://sentencedict.com), wearing a disguise to escape detection and perhaps to save money.
(8) A festival of music, vestments and flower celebration including a recital at the preview by Alan Barbar, of Middlesbrough.
(9) A long, sleeveless vestment worn over the alb by a priest during services.
(10) Second, the vestment, they have corresponded the sky numerous gods and the constellation.
(11) With all the deals last year, in vestment investment banks did well.
(12) A vestment worn by ancient Hebrew priests.
(13) Exiting a real estate in - vestment often requires time and patience , par - ticularly so in a less favourable environment.
(14) Cope: a long ecclesiastical vestment worn over an alb or surplice.
(15) He loves all the high church traditions?incense and processions and vestments.
(16) He was a tall stout man with a florid complexion, who looked well in vestments seen from a distance.
(17) The sun beat down upon the crowd and glittered on the richly embroidered vestments.
(18) His meals were always ready, his clothes clean and pressed, and his vestments for the Sunday service were immaculate.
(19) Slugs would drag along the bathroom floor, trailing their vestments of brown slime.
(20) Church services too became more elaborate and ornamental with the lavish use of incense and ever richer vestments.
(21) The high role of priests was symbolized by the precious substances lavished on their vestments and appurtenances.
(22) A layer of brown dust began to cover the white vestments of the priests.
(23) With the arcsine law, we compare the Shanghai and Hong Kong Stock Market from a view that focus the proportion of win time to the whole in vestment period.
(24) Investment in the business is reported in addition to revenues and expenses so that return on investment (income divided by in vestment) can be computed.
(25) Your deposit in bank as securities funds will bring you benefit of deposit, vestment and financing.
(26) With the arcsine law, the article compared the Shanghai and Hong Kong Stock Market from a view that focus the proportion of win time to the whole in vestment period.
(27) Outer and inner institutional defects were both reflected in securities brokerage, in - vestment banking and innovation field.
More similar words: investment, direct investment, adjustment, resentment, apartment, commitment, treatment, appointment, establishment, establishment of, invest, harvest, travesty, investor, commencement, amendment, vestigial, investigate, entailment, transvestite, investigator, entertainment, sentiment, investigation, mental, mentor, moment, foment, comment, element.