Random good picture Not show
1. This concept underlies a technique for compressing video which has become vitally important in multimedia.
2. PKLite offers an alternative by compressing only executable files, that is the.
3. Such techniques show promise also for compressing complex sensor data during conventional processing.
4. What is required therefore is a method of compressing these definitions so that this combinatorial explosion is reduced.
5. Crews are compressing, baling and then loading the tires on to trucks for a six-hour drive to an Arizona recycler.
6. Compressing the restructured file with gzip/'zlib' adds another quarter second to the process time.
7. The data compressing method based on constant grade makes use of permutation and combination theory.
8. The top dead center is confirmed using cylinder compressing line method and magnetoelectric method and the position of top dead center is validated with variety index method.
9. Again the pealing organ heaves its thrilling thunders, compressing air into music, and rolling it forth upon the soul. What long-drawn cadences!
10. Ensure the dimension compressing from the free state to broken line.
11. By compressing and decompressing the body held in a twist the normal cleansing processes are supported.
12. Compressing type deepfreeze is the commonest sort.
13. Compressing XML data and XML indexes can improve storage efficiency and runtime performance of queries that are I/O bound.
14. Overcam - Compressing a cam to its absolute minimum size during placement, effectively eliminating the possibility of extraction.
15. For compressor, the optimal compressing process is the isothermal process.
16. Closing of Tethys and continuous compressing and squeezing of Indian plate were the tectonic dynamics background for the formation of foreland basins in western China.
17. This is the spin-out's second of three products for compressing, encrypting and speeding up the Unix file system.
18. During an impact, the scalp acts as rotational shock absorber by both compressing and sliding over the skull.
19. The invention has the advantages of capability of acquiring more accurate forecasting motion vectors, capability of compressing code rate of motion vectors, and obtaining of performance gain.
20. Objective:To provide morphological evidences for the reasons of the visual field defect caused by the optic chiasm compressing through saddle area tumors.
21. VOIP solutions use a digital signal processor (DSP) to process the voice data(sentencedict.com), preparing the voice sample for transmission by compressing voice and removing jitter.
22. Huffman compression is a lossless compression algorithm that is ideal for compressing text or program files.
23. The intake valve closes and the piston moves up in the cylinder, compressing the fuel mixture.
24. Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) gains a high-resolution radar image by compressing the Doppler echo in azimuth direction and the linear frequency modulation (LFM) signal in range direction.
25. The utility model relates to a squeeze head device for compressing a bearing in a bearing detecting device.
26. Before implantation, the flexible double - disc patch is pulled into a catheter, collapsing and compressing it lengthwise.
27. This paper studies two kinds of methods for pitch predictor in speech compressing coding, i. e. , open-loop and closed-loop structure.
28. The results show that the wear rate and friction coefficient of P/M material samples are lower than the cast alloy samples of the same composition, but their compressing strength needs to be improved.
29. A French aeronaut, M. Meunier , tried to attain his end by compressing air in an interior receptacle.
30. Estimating Compression: DB2 provides a stand-alone utility, DSN1COMP, which can be executed in order to determine how effective compressing the data will be.
More similar words: compressive stress, compressive, compression, compressible, decompression, incompressible, decompression sickness, compression wave, compressibility, image compression, compressional wave, compression fracture, pressing, repressing, suppressing, depressing, pressingly, depressingly, compress, decompress, compressed, compressor, impressiveness, impression, impressive, impressible, air compressor, compressed air, impressively, unimpressive.