Random good picture Not show
1. More adventurous divers will proceed further south where Cebu juts out towards Bohol island.
2. The nearest airport from the port of Cebu City, 20.9 km.
3. [CEBU, PHILIPPINES] Field trials of genetically modified (GM) eggplant have been suspended following a dispute at one of the trial sites that led local officials to uproot 3, 000 plants.
4. In the central city of Cebu, where Princess of Stars was meant to dock, dozens of relatives maintained a vigil at a small passenger terminal, waiting for news.
5. If the need arises , EPES also engage Cebu assistance for urgent requirement.
6. CEBU, Philippines (Reuters) - More than 800 people were missing on Monday after a Philippine ferry capsized in a typhoon that has killed scores and left a trail of destruction across the archipelago.
7. Cebu Beach Club Resort near Cebu City, most fun interesting places.
8. Hi We are a company located in Cebu Philippines.
9. Cebu Port may notify the pilot station pilot(sentencedict.com), there is no port communication station.
10. The main island of the group is Cebu. It has plenty of enticing beaches, hotels, golf courses and great food.
11. Game development company is located in Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines.
12. Book online the cheapest hotels in Cebu City - low prices and high discounts.
13. Dec 1994 - Ferry Cebu City collides with Singapore oil tanker, killing more than 140.
14. The city of Cebu is also undergoing a fantastic birth of one, mainly through the efforts of Caresharing co-founder, Marc Buenconsejo, and his wife Rose, who is also the editor of Techboba.com.
15. Crown Regency Hotel & Towers in Osmena Boulevard , Cebu.
16. The route taken by the 24,000-tonnes Princess of the Stars from Manila heading for the central city of Cebu took it straight into the path of the approaching Typhoon Fengshen.sentencedict .com
17. To frighten off potential predators, enormous shoal of sardines grouped together into the shape of an 80-feet dolphin below the suce in Cebu in the Philippines.
18. This is where the rich harvest of fresh fruits of Cebu and neighboring islands first go on sale.
19. Dance Sport was featured as Medal Sport in three major Games in 2005 ? the Macau East Asian Games, the Bangkok Asian Indoor Games and the Cebu South ? East Asian Games.
20. He was stationed at Kawit Island, a small piece of land near the Cebu city ports.
21. After four hours flight and one hour drive, we came to Cebu Island.
22. Clemente said the Philippines remained one of the top destinations in Southeast Asia because of its tropical beaches, particularly Boracay, Cebu and Palawan island resorts.
23. Roundtrip Economy class air ticket for Hong Kong and Cebu on CX ( E - Ticket ).
24. An island of the central Philippines in the Visayan Islands between Panay and Cebu. Sugar cane is important to its economy.
25. Air Asia has ordered 10 A350 jets, Qatar Airways has signed up for 24 A320s and there have also been orders from Vietnam Airlines and Cebu Pacific.
26. To frighten off potential predators, enormous shoal of sardines grouped together into the shape of an 80-feet dolphin below the surface in Cebu in the Philippines.
More similar words: office building, service business, have no choice but to, icebox, ice bag, placebo, iceberg, voice box, spacebar, force back, space bar, icebound, office boy, dance band, replace by, source book, notice board, bounce back, bounce-back, office block, icebreaker, service book, trace back to, post office box, iceberg lettuce, reference book, performance bond, placebo effect, debut, zebu.