Random good picture Not show
1. We had a really good bounce-back game last night against the Spurs and Timmy Duncan.
2. This brisk bounce-back could have been what led to the expanding universe that we see today.
3. I've created my bounce-back offer. Now how do I use it?
4. The chances of a bounce-back are limited.
5. With bounce-back DNA in the palm trees, they come right back up from bending to the ground after the hurricane is gone.
6. With lower proportion of large pellet the bounce-back of pellet is reduced.sentencedict.com
7. Your bounce-back muscles are shaped and formed by life experiences—by overcoming challenges and rising to the occasion.
8. During the bounce-back motion, the character is completely vulnerable to attacks.
9. But analysts believe many uncertainties remain and that any bounce-back will face a range of pressures.
10. Recycle system of shrimp culture wastewater was consisted of rotifer pond, deposit pond, bounce-back physical filtrate instrument and biological filtrate pond.
11. In fact, when I try, I end up sending a bounce-back to everyone who has sent me an email in the last month, and it doesn't even include my message.
12. In order to achieve improved accuracy for no-slip velocity boundary conditions, a new method based on the idea of standard bounce-back scheme was proposed.
13. Great long-term investors, such as Warren Buffett, believe that US stock prices are still a relative bargain, even after the recent bounce-back in the major averages.
14. This is an optional set of characters that you can append to the end of your bounce-back offer codes.
15. I'm talking about the muscles of your character, the ones I call your bounce-back muscles.
16. We all face disappointments and setbacks. But the key is to develop a bounce-back mentality.
17. It, however, is paradoxical that "enjoying the rural life" has never been an indigenous idea having developed independently and self-consciously, but a bounce-back of urban cultural expansion.
18. Given it fell by almost half in the half-year prior to March's low-point, you might think that's fair enough: The sharper the fall, the more dramatic the bounce-back.
19. The theory part is the study of cleanout mechanism, mostly include two aspects, the first is ozone antisepsis mechanism and the second is pressure bounce-back mechanism.
More similar words: bounce back, force back, trace back to, bounce, bouncer, icebound, dance band, cosmic microwave background, die back, comeback, bareback, come back, take back, move back, give back, date back, have back, horseback, choke back, drive back, bouncy, date back to, linebacker, chargeback, double back, on the back of, strike back, to the backbone, stickleback, bouncing.