Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Let's get a carry-out.
2. We decide to go get a carry-out pizza for dinner.
3. This part analyzing the significance of carry-out Stock Index in our country and the necessity of supervising Stock Index.
4. The Contractor-shall carry-out the Tests on such day or days within that period as the Contractor may fix and of which he shall give notice to the Engineer.
5. With the further carry-out of the opening-up policy, the local foreign exchanges are developing rapidly both in scale and depth, which demands more translators and interpreters of high quality.
6. Another portion of the LUT generates carry-out bits.
7. We decided to get some carry-out dumplings for supper.
8. The carry-out of the Great Development of the West needs lots of capital.
9. He came out of a side door, clutching a carry-out.
10. There's even help for the night you open the refrigerator and find only sardines and rice from last night's carry-out.
11. This thesis conducts a factual survey of current musical education involving its curriculum design and carry-out in grade-high school in rural district of Datian.
12. The carry- in signal for each chain, carry- in0 or carry- in1[sentencedict.com], selects the carry-out to carry forward to the carry- in signal of the next - higher - order bit.
13. Then this part reviews the historic development of American business insurance regulation so as to explain the reason of the carry-out of this system in different states in the U.
14. Now many people are very busy and they often go to a supermarket to get some carry-out food.
15. if you can't see it in your brain, your hands will never be able to carry-out the assignment.
16. There should be a shopping service to stock the apartment kitchen with essentials and bring in carry-out food,[sentencedict.com/carry-out.html] as well a car service to drive people around town.
17. Americans spend more than $1 trillion a year on groceries, snacks, carry-out food and meals at restaurants.
18. Review time, processing trade bonded goods, processing procedures carried forward with the export processing zones to deep processing carry-out area to compare the program area.
19. Maybe my cognition and consciousness is lacking , Maybe the carry-out of plan is insufficient . In sum , I don't get the corresponding reward owing to those.
20. This paper makes an analysis of the problems existed in the carry-out of credit system and puts forward some rational solutions to the problems.
21. One friend announced her status as In a Relationship with Chinese Food, whose profile picture was a carry-out box and whose personal information personified the cuisine of China.
More similar words: carry out, carry-on, carry on, carry off, carry over, carry on with, card-carrying, carry, carrying, carry away, carry the can, carry the day, carry weight, carry forward, carry through, carrying value, carrying capacity, carry coals to Newcastle, cardiac arrest, marry, harry, tarry, parry, quarry, starry, eucaryotic, quarrying, harry truman, harry s truman, carrel.