Random good picture Not show
1. He has not much experience in programming.
2. The special TV report disrupted regular programming.
3. Programming the video is simplicity itself.
4. Programming really isn't my field - you'd better ask Phil.
5. Regular programming was preempted by a report on the war.
6. Computer programming needs someone with a logical mind.
7. There are some programming errors that need correction.
8. The study investigates the impact of violent TV programming on children.
9. I didn't realize programming the VCR would be so complicated.
10. The use of linear programming as an aid to decision making when allocating scarce investment funds has been widely advocated.
11. This team carries out information-related analysis and programming for all teaching and non-teaching departments.
12. This seems to imply that care programming has been considered and dismissed as redundant in view of prevailing systems of mental health care.
13. First, such programming draws huge audiences, which suggests that people are interested in both the subject matter and the subjects.
14. The Winter Olympics received over 160 hours of television programming.
15. He entered into a technical explanation about software and programming.
16. Broadcasts to a limited audience begin today, while expanded programming starts on April 15.
17. Widely used around the world, A86 is the number one comprehensive assembly language programming system.
18. I think the market will be increasingly excited about wireless communication in general, which could include direct-broadcast satellite programming.
19. They find it useful to know where, in a million lines of group-written programming code, the areas of churn are.
20. If you are an experienced computer programmer, please try to forget your coding experience, because no programming is required.
21. For that reason, Apple broke tradition and did not include a programming language along with the machine.
22. The decision to go down the Windows route was largely down to his insistence that it would offer greater programming flexibility.
23. But I was not of that age, had no desire to learn programming languages, and had undergone game aversion therapy.
24. The first real managerial position might be as project manager, programming supervisor, systems supervisor, or software manager.
25. The project was funded by the Alvey Programme as part of the Logic Programming initiative.
26. Independent software vendors who have developer kits say knowing Windows programming makes migration relatively straight forward.
27. The year includes the presentation of a methodical approach to programming and contact with different programming environments.
28. We apparently have been desensitized and need to increase our awareness of the effects violent programming can have.
29. It had been Adam, too,(http://sentencedict.com) who had broached the subject of a new computer programming system for the business.
30. In the entire home entertainment area, the key element is the notion of customer control over programming.
More similar words: program, grammar, progressive, swimming, biography, immigrant, photograph, demographic, photography, immigration, photographer, prominent, timing, coming in, seemingly, examining, promising, processing, overwhelming, teammate, arrogance, summit, frame, drama, committee, rampage, commission, dramatic, scramble, commissioner.