Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. When the rats came, Buckthorn and Silver had obeyed Bigwig and stood their ground.
2. Everything was here, dogwood, holly, cherry, buckthorn, sloe and even strawberry.
3. Buckthorn had been bitten in the foreleg and the wound, in the manner of a rat-bite, was irritant and painful.
4. Objective: To compare anti-gastric ulcer action of sea buckthorn pulp oil(SBPO) with sea buckthorn seed oil(SBSO) and to explore its mechanism.
5. A buckthorn(Rhamnus purshiana) native to northwest North America, the bark of which is the source of cascara sagrada.
6. The flavor of sea- buckthorn fruit vinegar was genuine special and has a nice smell of sea-buckthorns. It was a new-type nutritional drink.
7. Sea Buckthorn seed was used as raw material, and effects of procyanidins from the Sea Buckthorn seed (SBSPC) on the immunity of mice was studied.
8. Township enterprises have a soap plant, sea buckthorn plant, oil processing plants, brick and so on.
9. Except for sea buckthorn fruit is rich in protein, fat and carbohydrates, there are a variety of essential vitamins and minerals.
10. Aubrey Sea Buckthorn & Cucumber with Ester - C Moisturizing Mask.
11. Silver and Bigwig led the way,[sentencedict.com/buckthorn.html] with Hazel and Buckthorn a short distance behind.
12. As distribution center and the origin area of Hippophae, China contains rich resources of sea buckthorn.
13. Even though you have the greatest chances to find this plant in China, where 90 % of all world plantations are found, the sea buckthorn may be encountered on the sea coasts of Western Europe as well.
14. Through the single-factor experiments we found that the extraction rate of propolis would be obviously enhanced when we add Sea Buckthorn Seeds to propolis by supercritical CO2 extraction.
15. Experimental studies are conducted for electric resistivity method to determine the eutectic point of sea buckthorn fruit at different mature degree precisely.
16. Longan produces mainly grapes, security rice, almond cap Wang, the Chinese sea buckthorn sparkling wine.
17. The formula used in the experiment consists of four herbs – extract of peonies, a pretty purple flower called skullcap, together with liquorice and fruit from a buckthorn tree.
18. Ingredients: water, peach blossom extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra extract, sea buckthorn, vitamin E, glycerin, plant spice, propylene glycol, wheat seed extract.
19. This paper discusses the HACCP system in the sea buckthorn juice production process applications.
20. Ingredients: water, patchouli extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra extract, wheat seed extract, ginseng extract, hyaluronic acid, sea buckthorn, plant spice, propylene glycol, astragalus root extract.
21. Davis will not tag along as these intrepid crusaders set out to eradicate the common and glossy buckthorn, two ornamental shrubs imported in the 19th century from Europe.
22. The formula used in the experiment consists of 4 herbs - extract of peonies, a pretty purple flower called skullcap, together with licorice and fruit from a buckthorn tree.
23. One of his signature amuse bouches is a combination of pickled rose hips on a sheet made with air-dried sea buckthorn, an orange berry with an outrageous tang.
More similar words: blackthorn, kick the bucket, pass the buck to, No rose without a thorn, thorn, thorny, hawthorn, hawthorne, crown of thorns, nathaniel hawthorne, lick the dust, shock therapy, rock the boat, kick the habit, turn back the clock, frederick the great, buck, knock the bottom out of, buck for, buckle, buck up, bucket, buckled, roebuck, buckeye, bucked up, bucking, buckler, buckram, megabuck.