Random good picture Not show
1. A storm was brewing up out at sea.
2. I have been brewing up some beer. Would you like to try some?
3. Trouble has been brewing for some time now.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. A storm had been brewing all day.
5. There's tea brewing in the kitchen.
6. It looks as if a storm is brewing.
7. A storm was brewing.
8. It was obvious that a big storm was brewing up.
9. In 1938 war was brewing in Europe.
10. She set about brewing some herb tea.
11. He had an intuition there was trouble brewing.
12. The boys are brewing some mischief.
13. A storm was brewing in the distance.
14. The beer is brewing in these vats.
15. Trouble is brewing in the trade unions.
16. My initiation into the mysteries of home brewing was not a success.
17. The workers were brewing up in a sheltered corner of the building-site.
18. There was trouble brewing among the workforce.
19. At home a crisis was brewing.
20. They are brewing up a wicked plot.
21. There's a storm brewing in the Pacific.
22. We'd seen the storm brewing when we were out in the boat.
23. There's trouble brewing up in the street.
24. There's trouble brewing in the office.
25. Trouble was brewing elsewhere too[sentencedict.com], as the hard-pressed William Collins went down to Rupert Murdoch.
26. As the natural brewing process has been halted, the beer can not generate its own carbon dioxide.
27. But the real fight was brewing in Washington.
28. It was too quiet - I felt that trouble was brewing.
29. The company is believed to be keen to sell its extensive brewing interests.
30. We have invested considerable resources and expertise to ensure a superior brewing process for Kaliber.
More similar words: sewing basket, interfere with, rewarding, wing, swing, blowing, owing to, drawing, left wing, following, right wing, billowing, breaking, breathing, in full swing, breathtaking, crew, screw, shrew, shrewd, strewn, living thing, Jewish, win, twin, likewise, live with, cope with, bewilder, show in.