Random good picture Not show
(1) He predicted when war would break out.
(2) When I'm stressed I break out in a rash.
(3) She longed to break out of the daily routine.
(4) When did the Gulf War break out?
(5) It's taken a long time to break out of my own conventional training.
(6) She felt the need to break out of her daily routine.
(7) Their attempt to break out of prison was foiled.
(8) That's wonderful news! Let's break out the champagne!
(9) If her marriage becomes too restrictive, she will break out and seek new horizons.
(10) He may break out in a rash when he eats these nuts.
(11) I should like to break out of this meaningless way of life.
(12) She needed to break out of her daily routine and do something exciting.
(13) But at least they have started to break out of their old insularity.
(14) It didn't take much exercise to make him break out in sweat.
(15) A person who is allergic to cashews may break out in a rash when he consumes these nuts.
(16) Inevitably, fights break out between the members of contending groups.
(17) Every morning I would break out in a sweat.
(18) I start to break out in enormous hives that cover my whole body.
(19) To break out of its solitude, it has had to make frequent and conscious efforts.
(20) There is a threat that the violence will break out again.
(21) There's a sense of foreboding in the capital, as if fighting might at any minute break out.
(22) We had been forewarned of the risk of fire/that fire could break out.
(23) Disagreement reached such a pitch that we thought a fight would break out. Sentencedict.com
(24) The authorities have urged people to stock up on fuel in case hostilities break out.
(25) A group of prisoners rushed an officer and managed to break out.
(26) To compound the problem, language barriers may lead to delays in evacuating buildings when fires break out.
(27) They become trapped within the theories and procedures that they have been taught, unable to break out of those frameworks.
(28) No country has a monopoly on bravery; great deeds of heroism are liable to break out in the most unexpected places.
(29) If we decide to call all horses zebras, the animals do not break out in stripes.
(30) Such a nightmare was enough to make even the most fearless security officer break out in a cold sweat.
More similar words: break off, break, break in, break up, break down, break away, break into, break through, to speak of, breast, streak, breathing, out of breath, seek out, walk out, breeze, workout, pick out, work out, mark out, look out, think out, knock out, check out, stick out, black out, peak, steak, sneak, speak.